Where Is The Promo?!?

Let me tell you this,

I was in FONA, a store here in Copenhagen,
and in front the entrance before you go in the store,
there was huge wallpapers written

"MICHAEL JACKSON THE EXPERIENCE"

so it gets some promotion, cause it was on huge wallpapers all over the store

People who want to buy the album should do so and enjoy it. People who don't shouldn't have their fanship questioned as you did in your previous post. You're adding the very thing you claim to be against.

I don't believe some of the tracks are authentic. I could be wrong and I could be right. I won't purchase the album as a whole. However, I can understand why people think they are legit, and they may be right, and they should buy the album.

Anyone on either side of the discussion need to take a chill pill and learn to understand what a difference in opinion is.

Everyone is getting their fanship questioned by both sides. Just a quote from a previous poster in this thread proves that:
Ha ha, me I think that Sony hasu nderstood that Mj has genuine fans, who can recognise his voice and who won't let Sony tell that Mj sings in a fake songs when it isn't him.

The whole debate is getting boring.
If you want to buy it, buy it. If you don't, then don't. No one is forcing anyone either way. But to get back on topic, this is questioning the promo for the album as well as other releases. There are a lot of people who want this album to do well and we should be able to discuss that here without any arguments.

Is this argument still going on???? I was hoping people would of settled their differences by now.

Some fans are happy to buy it, and accept that others will not be buying it.

Some people are not buying it, but are not happy that others will be buying it.

You can see where the problem is here can't you.

Where is the promotion?

Am i the only one not seeing any?What do you think?

Re: Where is the promotion?

There is a trailer.

.....and this was one of the responses from one of my friends.
'ANOTHER GREATEST HITS ALBUM?'

Poor promotion.

I don't think there will be much until the album is released. The amount of pre-orders so far has been pretty big by the look of it, so it's not needed at the moment.

Ther have been at least two threads asking about promotion. Do a search please and post in one of them.

Thread closed.

Ther have been at least two threads asking about promotion. Do a search please and post in one of them.

Thread closed.
I` m really really sorry:agree:

NP. I went ahead and merged them. I'm sorry as well.

:)

Smooth said there would be big promotion this week in the UK. It's now Wednesday, there has been no promotion at all.

Commercials will begin airing more frequently tomorrow and go into heavy rotation next week as the album debuts all around the world.

Pre-sales are now up to expectations in most markets. It's doing very well in the UK I'm told.

It's Michael taxi mania here in the NYC. most taxis have a michael album cover on them, so it's Michael all over!

^^

best bit of online promo I've seen is that little java game on youtube where you played with your computer keys to Michael's music. Very good idea! ;)

A friend of mine took a picture of some promo for "Michael" he found, I can't remember where exactly he said it was from but it was in the uk at what looked like a shopping centre. It was a small billboard with the album cover and date of release. He also said he saw several more promo's that day.

Smooth, I'm so happy to hear that! Any word on newspaper adverts? This Is It got fullpage newspaper adverts in the UK on the week of release. Will the TV commercials/adverts be the 30 second clip we have seen?

No promortion in India yet and Michael Jackson is the most famous person here, the most admired and emulated performer!

Back