Which Female R&B Singer Do you Want MJ to Work With?

Which Female R&B Singer Do you want MJ to work with?

• Total voters
I voted Whitney, only because it's the obvious choice. Whitney has the rawness to hang with Michael.
Ditto. I love your word choice: rawness. Yeah the list is decent but when it comes to raw talent to match Michael, picking Whiteny sounds right.
troubleman84 said:
Jilly from Philly.
I can easily see her penning something like Butterfly to Michael and lending her voice as well. She's got her own thing, but I feel she's got a lot in common with Marsha.

(spin-off post) arXter made a thread about Mike's beautiful back vocals... And I'd say, among female R&B artists, Faith Evans knows a thing or two about doing back vocal. Hers is sophisticated and layered. Simply beautiful. Many singers start off their career doing chorus and/or back vocal and she is not an exception, but not all of them have the skill. So, I think she can make a lovely duet with MJ and we'd hear fantastic back vocal done by both. They can do just about any type of songs, but she can easily take the place of Marsha for a track like Butterfly. Just an idea.

Aguilera.She is THE VOICE.And Mariah of course.

Alicia Keys.
That joint "Impossible" that she wrote and produced for Christina Aguilera is absolutely amazing, would love to hear Michael sing something like that, it's a style he hasn't touched yet.

I went for Beyonce but Whitney and Mariah would be good too.

Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, Lauryn Hill, India Arie, Mary J. Blige...

SADE! She should also be on that list.

Back