Which song(s) has grown on you the most?

Blue Gangsta has really grown on me since I last posted in this thread. Now the song is for me better than A Place With No Name and Do You Know Where Your Children Are.

My new list of favourites:
1. Chicago
2. Slave To The Rhythm
3. Xscape
4. Love Never Felt So Good (Duet)
5. Loving You
6. Blue Gangsta
7. A Place With No Name
8. Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Hey Onir!

May i chime in on the topic ;)

This my list of favorites:

1. Loving You (benefitted most from Timbalands remixing, along with LNFSG)
2. Chicago (always was a great song & still is, in every version i know)
3. A Place With No Name (a good song became exceptional through Stargate)
4. Do You Know Where Your Children Are (Another one of MJ's Greats, even this crazy Remix didn't hurt)
5. Love Never Felt So Good (Love both remixes for different reasons)
6. Slave To The Rhythm (Great song, thought there would have been more potential for remixing)
7. Blue Gangsta (original can't be topped, classic MJ)
8. Xscape (SRY, the only remix on the album which did not evolve/enhance the track. And this from the OG producer... Xscape (OG version) is too iconic, too genuinely classic Michael Jackson storytelling, to come up with such a relative uninspired remix. Rodney managed to 'soft-condition' this 'out-of-the-world-track)

Last edited:
Loving You grew on me more. Although I was always drawn to it, when it came down to it, there were other songs on the Xscape album that I favored more. This one holds a special place for me now though. It has a warm, cozy feel to it if that makes sense. One word I'd describe it as...soothing.

I really like the original version of¨Love Never Felt so Good¨ is one of those songs that make me feel happy but A ¨Place with No Name¨ it´s the one for me

Back