Who are Michael Durham Prince and Mischke?

Ali G can you tell us on how many unreleased tracks did your father work with Michael? Can you give us names of some unreleased tracks?

He said he would be happy to, in the future, with the Estate's blessing.

It would be great to read your dad's stories about Michael. Some of the best stories that I've ever read about Michael have come from people who worked in the studio with him (like the stories a couple of recording engineers shared at the gear slutz forum).

Ali G, would it be possible to ask your dad to tell us a bit more about this Billie Jean mix he did of Hollywood Tonight? I think it would be interesting to get more info about it and how it came about directly from the person who did it. :)

So I take it Michael Prince and Michael Durham Prince are the same person... also, I don't know if the credits in the iTunes version of the album are different but according to it they seem to only be listed in Hollywood Tonight... Mishchke shows up a couple times but Michael (Durham) Prince AND Mishchke together only show up once or twice... (and not on the Cascio tracks ;) )
Also Michael Prince is listed as an estate archivist.

Mischke is a song writer, singer and vocal arranger. He worked with Rodney on some of the Invincible songs, NeffU brought him in in 2010 to work on some of the new tracks.

Michael Prince (Durham) is a song writer (Legs Diamond, etc.), producer and engineer who has worked with Michael since 1995 and right up to June 25th, 2009. He recorded MJ's vocals and most of the original music.

ps - he is also my dad :yes:
Could you tell your dad to please leak Adore You?

Michael Prince's daughter used to be on this forum???! I have SO many questions for her and her father lol. Not that any would be answered at this point unfortunately.

Ali G .
Sorry I have not saw any threads or remarks from you before , just like to say Hi and welcome to our community. I noticed you been with us since 2011 but as I said I have never noticed. Lovely Avatar as well. :)

Hope your pops will be able to come and talk to us all.

She's not posted since 2011 guys ...... I don't think it's happening.

It always amazes me why the need to first of all search for a random thread from all those years ago and then resurrect it knowing that said person hasn't posted since then also.

Back