WHO IS IT on THIS IS IT

That's what I always wonder, when Michael said at the announcement "I'll be performing the songs my fans wanna hear" and it was said fans were voting online?

Did any of you here voted?

Obviously, only internet regular fans knew about this because I wasn't connected and never heard about it. But It surprises me that fans would vote to hear the same songs MJ had already performed on stage many times as opposed to hear other songs like Who Is IT, Threatened, Unbreakable, We had enough, Speechless, Escape, etc.

1. All the songs rehearsed were voted for. Lots of non-fans voted - but obviously for the "classics" like Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean and MITM (which were in the top four, as seen in The Musical Experience featurette).

2. He rehearsed Speechless and Threatened (the latter was just an instrumental but I think it was to be longer as seen by the band rehearsals in the TII extras). Escape and WHE weren't in the vote - only studio album tracks.

i think they did rehearsed it because at the meet the vocalist you can hear the singers rehearsing it and on a dutch televison interview with this is it dancer Timor Steffens they show some this is moves from smooth criminal and who is it

i think they did rehearsed it because at the meet the vocalist you can hear the singers rehearsing it ...

Yep and Stranger In Moscow. What a shame SIM wasn't more fully rehearsed.

You also see MJ dancing to Bad and 2Bad beat tracks in the "brainstorm" vids!

Back