Who Is It

I heard in RTT the guy in the black robe at the beginning (where only the guy's feet are seen) is E' Casanova. But the rest is MJ.

At which part is the impersonator seen? Anyone have screenshots?

1zbews2.png

qx6w5c.png

13z4xmu.png

k3x34k.png

Been saying it for nearly 25 years but still the best song of all time.

Also, along with TDCAU one of the few MJ tracks where the remixes were any cop.

Finally, discovering the full 8 minute 'demo' was amazing a few years ago, the extra ad-libs were blissful to find.

The impersonator wowed me because honestly, his build was spot-on. The hands and shoulders!

I like the video, but I can see why it wasn't very well received because if you think about it, it was really his first "sad" film piece. Think about Remember the Time, Black or White, Thriller, Smooth Criminal, etc...even Give In To Me, which...was meh haha was upbeat and energetic. I don't think people were used to seeing him act that way on film. I love it, though I have to admit that Scream is my absolute favorite!

I think it was a 'sad' film too--but it was also dealing with prostitution and a woman who was getting into some kinky sex stuff, like the guy in the wheelchair who was inhaling something. It is interesting that MJ had the impersonator rather than do the last shots himself--why did that happen anyway?

On the other hand, besides the narrative, which is IMO depressing as hell, the music is fantastic and the camera work is incredible. I love it!!

This is a live version by a double. Just imagining Michael in a live version... it would be tremendous! Especially the ad-libs at the end.
I don't know. While it would have been wonderful to see it live, I don't think a dance like this suits it.
I'm picturing him slumped on a bar stool in that gorgeous tailored suit and his hair in that ponytail with a spot light shining on him as he wails about her infidelity. He can lean against the microphone stand and hold his face in his hands in pain.
I think I might be describing an older version of SOOML. Lol.

I'd change the video too. The high class prostitution scenes are arty but aren't necessary. Much more personal and intimate to see flashbacks in his head of her talking to a friend of his at a company function or a flashbacks of her talking and flirting a bit with his brother at a Christmas family party, etc.
inbetween scenes of him at the end of the bed or looking out the window. Who is she with? What went wrong?

Back