Who is this guy? Edit: It's Lane Lassiter!

Wow, he looks just like him...its crazy that he would change his entire face to be an MJ look alike though.
He didn't change his entire face at all. If you look at the pictures where he acts like MJ thriller era, you can see he actually looks like him for real. I think he had a surgery to make his nose smaller so hed could add a fake nose (add on). Make up can do alot as well.

When he was young, people told him he looked like Michael. He obv. did and enjoys it.

That is Lane Lassiter. We used to talk in 2007, hes a pretty nice guy actually. :)

I still think Sergio looks the closet to Michael.

8932_104274766250065_100000026271012_111951_655374_n.jpg

I like Carlo too but Sergio still my favorite

this is Carlo
[youtube]FcarcG6R9I4[/youtube]

Have you seen lane lassiter dance?
He is the best, I think he has the moves to a T and doesnt overdo them the way some artists can do, From what i have seen anyhow?

Why would anyone alter themselves so much just to look like someone else?

Hey I just looked up Moss and check this guy out!

What do you think of him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWyE5KW-QqI&feature=related

That is NOT Eddie.

This is a guy from South America, he is not not a professional impersonator as far as I know. I think he occasionally performs at Gay Prides in Brazil... Can't remember his name. Looks a lot like Michael but he can't dance at all.

Well most of you guys obviously don't know a lot about the lookalike industry, but it's not like these people walk around pretending to be someone else. It's a very hard job.
Lane i.e. has been an entertainer for 20+ years and is still performing. I think he's currently working for La Cage in Vegas.
Lassiter has had no plastic surgery, it's all make-up magic.

wow hes a creep man! that you ever wanted to look that way damn!

People said the same about MJ. Some individuals need to stop being so hypocritical in this thread. One rule for Michael, and another for someone else. Didn't MJ say something about not judging a person unless you meet them one on one? (Though obvious exceptions include outspoken racists, convicted murderers and convicted perverts.) Judge this man on his actions (trying to pay tribute to MJ) and not on any issues you may have with his appearance.

People said the same about MJ. Some individuals need to stop being so hypocritical in this thread. One rule for Michael, and another for someone else. Didn't MJ say something about not judging a person unless you meet them one on one? (Though obvious exceptions include outspoken racists, convicted murderers and convicted perverts.) Judge this man on his actions (trying to pay tribute to MJ) and not on any issues you may have with his appearance.

Ok well your right about the fact that mj said it and i believe also in that.. but judging him by his actions well hes the guy who did the fake death commercial so.. and now he goes on pretending to care something about mj ? i have my questionmarks on that one srry

MJJhistory is right. There is no need to be critical. I didnt realise this guy actually sings the songs himself. Not many can do that. I have to give him some credit, but I dont think he is anything like what is promoted on his website.

I must admit though, I do find him abit painful to watch....If you see this you might agree?

I still like this guy!.. even if he cant sing or dance or speak english ...I think he is hot! and very flattering for Michael ! hehe :D

i totally agree with this rep for you comin right up

as for hollywoodMJ this guy now has 2 albums of his own out if u dont believe me then ill upload the tracks from my mp3

most MJ Tribute artists dont get that opportunity

MJJhistory is right. There is no need to be critical. I didnt realise this guy actually sings the songs himself. Not many can do that. I have to give him some credit, but I dont think he is anything like what is promoted on his website.

I must admit though, I do find him abit painful to watch....If you see this you might agree?

i dont find it at all painful but thats me i mean i have just downloaded his latest album for my MP3

Rest. In peace Lane
I Really miss you. Thank you for your talent, all your hard work, relentless passion, and your dedication.

The guy in the first post, while there are resemblances... I've seen this person online before.. He passed away? That is sad! RIP..

That video above, I always thought he looks like Mike, especially at .11 when he smiles - but is it just me.. I know this may be mean to say but... Isn't his head too small for his body? haha

I still think Ecas is overall the closest.. there are some angles that I see Michael so much more so than anyone else.
E-Casanova-mj-impersonators-22908237-212-397.jpg
Ecasanova-niks95-mj-impersonators-23192561-368-479.jpg

Sergio Jackson with specific angles, makeup and lighting can pull off a good resemblance:
294beec9cc64a117d5c092af100a704e.jpg

Last edited:
Lane was doing the Michael look back in the 80s. Here's the single he did in 84 with the group "New Guys On The Block"https://julioacuenca.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/new-guys-on-the-block.jpg

I just can't watch Impersonators. I have seen Navi before but no one will ever or could ever be Michael ?

Back