will Justin Bieber be bigger than Usher?

He really sucks at singing. If you heard him at Kids choice Awards he was terrible!! He only sounds decent with his sythensize autotuned garbage high pitch voice

..no way.

He's too boring and stiff
eventually everyone is gonna get sick of him.

I honestly don't believe he is cut out to be a performer.

^ You're kicking with your face on his foot lol :D :D

But seriously, I do think he got some musical talent, cause he can play piano, drums and gitar and does have some ability to entertain with his singing (ask teenage girls). I have heard that he has written songs but he didn't (co-)wrote most of the songs on his album, so maybe he couldn't help that you guys don't like his first album that much. :)

But to go on topic, I have no clue if he will get bigger than Usher. We must see. But some kids can make it big, look at Michael!

Seriously, you can't even start to compare this kid to Michael when he was his age!!!!! Please - not even in the conversation period! Remember Donny Osmond when they were both rising teen stars? What happened to Donny? His biggest achievement is winning Dancing with the Stars! Anyway, pls. just don't go there.

Also, this kid is another one of the string of teen idols that come along it seems every two years- he's the flavor of the month it seems. What happened to Zac Ephron- wasn't he the darling of all teen girls not too long ago (and he even has the same haircut!) I have no idea when this kid popped up, but before you know it he will be replaced by another teenybopper that the tweens will love.

And I can't believe anyone is even comparing him with Usher? Usher has the real talent.

But mostly neither of them will ever be in the same league as Michael ever!!!!

I've never heard him sing "live" he defintly could use some major improving in that area.. I don't wanna bash him after all he's living his dream nothing is wrong with that.

Someone mentioned the Jonas Brothers, I may be the only one I think they are pretty talented young men. I think they will probably be around longer then Beiber.

maybe if he can dance well he can surpass usher, but i have no clue what he sounds like really

Don't hate him. You don't even know him. Before you hate him, try hard to love and know him :)
Childhood song.....:wub:
Well, it's not that I hate him as a person cause just like you said I don't even know him, but I hate him as an artist......
I just don't like his voice, his songs and generally I believe there's nothing special about him..... That's all :)

Well well if I were a mean person I'd say it depends if he is able to get 4000 fans to his concerts 5/6 years down the line he will be bigger than Usher as Usher failed to get 4000 folks to go to his concert in late 2008. But since I'm not, I'm going to stay .. Justin is ridiculous

What I don't get is why other people can't see what I see.... Miley Cyrus in boy drag. It's her third persona Miley, Hannah, Justin Bieber. I guess I'm the crazy one in the corner.

Childhood song.....:wub:
Well, it's not that I hate him as a person cause just like you said I don't even know him, but I hate him as an artist......
I just don't like his voice, his songs and generally I believe there's nothing special about him..... That's all :)

:) ..

^^ I just watched the video and now I love this guy too!! :p
Some parts were pretty funny! And I have to say I agree with most of the things he said.....
Thanks for posting :)

No problem. Take a look at some of his other vids! About todays music, lil wayne sucks, etc.

For the first time in my life I watched a Bieber video from start to finish ("Baby") - just to see what's the big hype is about (he is a trending topic on Twitter all the time). He is weak IMO. I have to laugh when people say he is the new MJ and he sings like young Michael. Those people have definitely never heard Michael sing as a child, if they claim such a ridiculous thing. Also have they heard him sing on WATW II? He seriously sucks!

But it's probably a hype the media is trying to sell about him. Also I have heard he said the "Baby" video is the 2010 version of Michael's "The way you make me feel". In fact, it's a lame attempt to rip off Michael. (I guess his mentor Usher told him to do that, who also tries hard to rip off Michael, all the time.) In "Baby" you can see Bieber moonwalk and even grabbing crotch.

He is just the recent cutie of the moment, but he has not much talent IMO. I give him 5 years and he will be forgotten.

I think it's unfair to compare Justin Bieber to Usher becoz Usher has more experience than Justin. He's still young and he just joined the music industry. He may not get the level of Michael at this age becoz he didnt go through what Michael did as a child.

He gets a lot of hype now, but just like all other child acts, the media will turn on him as he grows up.........

How he is able to deal with the media will determine if he will find the same success as an adult!!!!!!

But personally he is not my cup of tea, but I like Usher!!!!!!

Usher is good, but I don't like him that much anymore. EDIT: MEANT CONFESSIONS!!

Last edited:
^^^I loved 8701 when it first came out. "You Don't Have to Call" is one of my fave jams!

Some 10.. umm 16 year old kid??? That can't really sing without his autotune. And a poser too. He acts black. What a disgrace

Back