Will we get a 3rd single from Xscape ??

Even better ?? lol
Yes, he's brilliant huh?

I am not sure I understand this post. - english is not my first language...

But Zakk is right isn't he? - We do not know what's in the archives - maybe even the Estate hasn't found everything yet... - The might be producers who have stuff they have not yet turnd over to the estate.

Will.I.Am has some songs right? - Maybe they are some of the best MJ tracks ever made (I doubt it but who knows...)

And the yes he's brillians part - what does that refer to? - MJ - cause yes indeed he was brilliant!

I was so happy with BAD25 - we got Price of Fame, Free, Abortin papers, I'm so Blue and Al Capone.... - To imagine SONY and Estate to give us such great songs just as bonus tracks on an anniversary album...

I am a HUGE fan of Price of Fame - and with little temporizing it could have been released on an all-new album like Xscape and "Michael" - so for Estate to just release these great songs as bonus songs tells me they must have some gold - better songs! - Otherwise it would not make sense to give us the songs like that. - Let's be real, not many people buy anniversary albums - and even less buys them for a few new songs that are not even made up to date. - That's mostly us fans who wants that!

So I think and hope the estate has many great songs in the vault ready to be released. - I just hope they get better promoting the albums.

Back