Wonder Woman (2017)

Every Lynda Carter 'Wonder Woman' costume, ranked in order of wondrousness http://metv.com/lists/every-lynda-carter-wonder-woman-costume-ranked-in-order-of-wondrousness My fav the Blue Wetsuit (y)

GLrIM-1494602749-825-lists-wwcostumes_main_1200.jpg

Good movie. Works well as both a superhero film and a war film. :) Been wanting a Wonder Woman movie for years and they did a great job with it.

It was a good movie, best DC movie since The Dark Knight franchise. I'd say in my opinion it was a great super hero movie, those who like super heroes will love Wonder Woman.. The comparison I give to Dark Knight is very lose, because I believe that (Dark Knight) is the very few/if not only movie that is a great movie where super hero fans and non fans would both enjoy.. It grabbed people that normally are not into that type of stuff.

Great movie. I really enjoyed it and liked almost everything. Maybe the villians could have been better. Good that they finally made a good movie. I hope that continues. DC just needs to pick good directors and make good movies like this.

The review starts at 1:10.

Last edited:
Great movie. I really enjoyed it and liked almost everything. Maybe the villians could have been better. Good that they finally made a good movie. I hope that continues. DC just needs to pick good directors and make good movies like this.
They already have made good films and have good directors. Also you are aware Snyder was a writer on the WW story and not to mention cast Gal Gadot as Diana in the first place, right?

They already have made good films and have good directors. Also you are aware Snyder was a writer on the WW story and not to mention cast Gal Gadot as Diana in the first place, right?
Not in my opinion. I hope they let Patty Jenkins to do more. I was really impressed with Wonder Woman.

Yes Snyder was one of the people involved in coming up with the story but he didn't write the screenplay. I have to watch Man of Steel again at some point. I don't think I have seen it since the release.

Last edited:
Not in my opinion. I hope they let Patty Jenkins to do more. I was really impressed with Wonder Woman.

Yes Snyder was one of the people involved in coming up with the story but he didn't write the screenplay. I have to watch Man of Steel again at some point. I don't think I have seen it since the release.
Him doing the story still means something, he still had involvement in the movie so no matter how much you still try to discredit him you can't ignore him. You also need to watch the Ultimate Edition of BvS cus been about a whole year since it was released.

Lynda Carter Speaks with Librarian Carla Hayden, The Library of Awesome. Streamed live on Jun 16, 2017

As part of the Library’s festivities celebrating the world of comics, Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden interviews actress Lynda Carter, star of the 1970s "Wonder Woman" television series. Enjoy this iconic conversation between two “Wonder Women” as Carter discusses how her legendary character empowered generations of girls and boys.

[video=youtube;cWyNz13Xv3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWyNz13Xv3g[/video]

Another Lynda Carter at US Congress Library Interview, what a lovely woman :bow:

Last edited:
Wonder Woman has surpassed Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad at domestic Box Office. Great news. Before the release I would have never thought it could happen. The movie was so good.

Last edited:
Wonder Woman has surpassed Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad at domestic Box Office. Great news. Before the release I would have never thought it could happen. The movie was so good.
Its because B v S and SS are 2 of the shittiest tent poles ever so even a decent flick like WW seems like a masterpiece beside them. Gal gadot is miscast, shes a middle eastern & being an ex model you dont expect great acting. But I saw this with my girls and they did the whole girl power thing with it:)

Back