Working Day And Night Live from Bucharest!

No not for WDN. He used it in Thriller (Jamie King) to get ready for Beat It on the cherry picker

It was so obvious that an impersonator was used on the HIStory Tour for Thriller. MJ wore a v-neck white t.shirt, and the impersonator wore a long sleeved white jumper. And the impersonator was way too energetic. At least when it was done on the Dangerous Tour (To give MJ time to change for Billie Jean) the impersonator wasn't as obvious

The impersonator could have worn the billie jean outfit during Thriller, the most obvious sign that it wasn't Michael was how he moved.. Over the top animated and simply obviously not Michaels dancing/mannerisms.

It was so obvious that an impersonator was used on the HIStory Tour for Thriller. MJ wore a v-neck white t.shirt, and the impersonator wore a long sleeved white jumper. And the impersonator was way too energetic. At least when it was done on the Dangerous Tour (To give MJ time to change for Billie Jean) the impersonator wasn't as obvious

I am not speaking on the History Tour but the Dangerous Tour and the song WDN, that was the theme. MJ did not perform WDN on the History-Tour, did he?
We all knew a impersonator was used at the end of Thriler on the Dangerous Tour and History Tour as well.

No not for WDN. He used it in Thriller (Jamie King) to get ready for Beat It on the cherry picker

No I mean lounis said it as if MJ only thought of the impersonator on the HIStory tour. He used it in Thriller to get ready for Billie Jean obviously on the DWT

I am not speaking on the History Tour but the Dangerous Tour and the song WDN, that was the theme. MJ did not perform WDN on the History-Tour, did he?
We all knew a impersonator was used at the end of Thriler on the Dangerous Tour and History Tour as well.

I know. I was just pointing out how obvious it was on the HIStory Tour

I'll be honest, I've never been a big fan of WDAN live. The performance seems to drag on for way too long and as a result becomes boring for me.

And I find it really annoying how Michael performed Working Day & Night regularly till the 93 leg of the Dangerous tour. Yet, he dropped Don't Stop Til you Get Enough after the Triumph tour in 81. I mean, WDAN as great a song as it was, it wasn't even a single. Whereas, DSTYGE was a #1 hit and probably the most important song in Michael's adult career as it helped him to get over with the public and become the iconic solo artist that he did. I don't like the disrespect shown to DSTYGE by MJ.

I'll be honest, I've never been a big fan of WDAN live. The performance seems to drag on for way too long and as a result becomes boring for me.

And I find it really annoying how Michael performed Working Day & Night regularly till the 93 leg of the Dangerous tour. Yet, he dropped Don't Stop Til you Get Enough after the Triumph tour in 81. I mean, WDAN as great a song as it was, it wasn't even a single. Whereas, DSTYGE was a #1 hit and probably the most important song in Michael's adult career as it helped him to get over with the public and become the iconic solo artist that he did. I don't like the disrespect shown to DSTYGE by MJ.

He brought it back during the history tour....although it wasn't really live. It should've been part of the victory tour at least.

Might have been easier to sing live?

I find it rather sexy, the way it builds, you know. And I always loved Michael's air guitar playing. :) Human Nature and Working Day and Night are the highlights for me in the concert. The whole Bucharest Dangerous Tour concert is perfection in my opinion.

There's always other songs we will wish he performed...

WDAN will often be fans first one to kick out to bring in one we haven't seen or would have liked to continue seeing.. (ones dropped out)

I'll say this. I voted for another part of me for This Is It.. that's one I strictly remember voting for.. I voted for that, dirty diana, will you be there..

These are songs he dropped that I wanted to see back. There were songs he never performed that I voted for too..

There's always other songs we will wish he performed...

WDAN will often be fans first one to kick out to bring in one we haven't seen or would have liked to continue seeing.. (ones dropped out)

I'll say this. I voted for another part of me for This Is It.. that's one I strictly remember voting for.. I voted for that, dirty diana, will you be there..

These are songs he dropped that I wanted to see back. There were songs he never performed that I voted for too..

This may be blasphemy to some, but I wish he would have dropped the J5 medley.

This may be blasphemy to some, but I wish he would have dropped the J5 medley.

Yeah, imagine if we got Who Is It and Remember The Time on Dangerous Tour instead. Although I will say, it was welcome on the HIStory Tour for me just to hear some live vocals
I do always get a kick out of Michael seeming to be relaxed and happy performing the J5 medley I must admit

Maybe not kick the J5 medley but change it up with different songs would've been cool.

Maybe not kick the J5 medley but change it up with different songs would've been cool.

Even if he just replaced I'll Be There with One Day In Your Life, that would make things more refreshing.

Even if he just replaced I'll Be There with One Day In Your Life, that would make things more refreshing.
Yea i really wish he did change up a bit...all 3 tours are almost the same with the exception of victory & bad first leg but they 2 were the same shows

Back