World Music Awards 2008 *UPDATE: Michael Jackson did not win; Kid Rock got the WBPMA *

not really . it wasnt really booing her its because she came on after MJ and everyone wanted mj back so it was kinda like we want mj back.it wasnt actually booing at her personally.and then the media twisted it and sad mj got booed which is the biggest peice of B.S ever
Saying that, when Rihanna did hit the stage, there was a HELL of a lot of boos. It showed in her face, she looked devestated, lol.

As far as I was concerned, that was another case of what always happens when a lot of fans gather together. Extreme selfishness. Its so sad.

As far as I was concerned, that was another case of what always happens when a lot of fans gather together. Extreme selfishness. Its so sad.
there was more non mj fans at the event then actual fans. so you can hardly blame those myself included who were there.

there was more non mj fans at the event then actual fans. so you can hardly blame those myself included who were there.
I was there aswell :) I know a lot of people thought he was going to perform, and were upset when Rihanna came on, but that was no reason to show another human being so much disrespect for something she couldnt control.

well that was minority not the majority. you write as if every fan that was there was doing it yet fans were in th minority of the audience

Yeah he ain't one, but uh... seing beyonce and them dancers with those OBVIOUS, OBVIOUS red jackets... priceless. :punk:

yes it was priceless seeing them you could see the MJ influence. He is always there making an impact on fashion and music :yes:

well that was minority not the majority. you write as if every fan that was there was doing it yet fans were in th minority of the audience
Your right, I shouldnt generalise. my point is that A LOT of michaels fans who attended acted disgustingly. Not just the booing thing, but all day it was more like spending time with an angry mob than a group of fans.

Michaels fans just need to calm down in my opinion.

Your right, I shouldnt generalise. my point is that A LOT of michaels fans who attended acted disgustingly. Not just the booing thing, but all day it was more like spending time with an angry mob than a group of fans.

i totally agree....i was not at the WMA though, just at the hotel for days...and even there was the fans behaviour sometimes really shocking :doh:

Michaels fans just need to calm down in my opinion.

Yes some did act disgustingly because I was there too and I remember queuing up at the side for hours trying to get in and fans were pushing even thought he gates werent opened yet and when they got in they just ran to the stage and even when they were there more pushing was involved I was lucky I didnt faint that night. :no:

well I wouldn't say mike doesn't deserve to win just because it wasn't new vocals or a new album. That's not the point. If they (wma's board) are looking at who had the highest sales to pick the winner and michael was THAT person then he should have won.PERIOD! I mean honestly "IF" michael had of won would some of ya'll had been saying....
"well michael won but he sho' didn't deserve it cuz it wasn't a new album!" Come on now.

Plus Mike got like a billion awards. What's the excitement in him winning another award? :smilerolleyes:

Negro please, bring on the album, sh*t.
tim you really need to stop with all the nuccas and negros etc. From one AA to the next. It's really starting to annoy me.:bugeyed

Sorry Guys Im a Kid Rock fan
he cant compare to MJ but he sure makes music fun :punk:
Jackson 5 vs Kid Rock - I Want You Back All Summer Long :tease:

As much of a "troublemaker" I am though, last thing I wanna do is offend anybody. That's why I don't argue like some people here, lol. Not naming names...

Anyway... when are y'all gonna close this thread?

Sorry Guys Im a Kid Rock fan
he cant compare to MJ but he sure makes music fun :punk:
Jackson 5 vs Kid Rock - I Want You Back All Summer Long :tease:

Thats a really nice mash up.

As much of a "troublemaker" I am though, last thing I wanna do is offend anybody. That's why I don't argue like some people here, lol. Not naming names...

Anyway... when are y'all gonna close this thread?

"I'm a troubleman babe"! but thats ok, trouble man babe, don't get in the way" :punk:

Back