Would you ever...?

Nope I don't even know what that is. The music I like mostly now is Bollywood/Hindi music. As well as Irish, Medieval, classical, and Christian music. I also love certain video game type music like the kind you would hear in Zelda and the Professor Layton games.

Same question?

I mean, if I were somewhere and skrillex was playing, I wouldn't plug my ears (probably), but I wouldn't actively listen to it, no.

Would you ever eat nothing but chocolate all day?

Nah. I'd visit Paris, but wouldn't move there.

Would you ever ignore someone because you felt embarrassed?

^Same! :cheers: :rofl:

Yeah, I probably would.

Would you ever dye your hair green?

I like green, but I wouldn't dye my hair in any color. :p

Would you ever change your first name, if you could?

Yes since I had always hated my first name which is Jennifer. Well that was until I had found out some years ago that the name Jennifer is the modern form of Guinevere. And I always did love the name Guinevere. Since I had always loved the story of King Arthur. But in a way I am glad my first name starts with the letter J and my middle name is Marie. Because I get to have the first 2 initials of Michael's initials only in reverse.

Same question?

Nah.

I liked my own name, but if I would, I'd change to either a Joseph or a Cameron.

Same question.

Absolutely not that to me is really disgusting. I want to throw up when I see people on tv doing that. I just don't understand the purpose of it. I would rather have coffee or mushrooms than on eating a insect. And I have a very strong hatred and disgust towards coffee and mushrooms.

Same question?

Perhaps.

Would you ever do nothing but watch Michael Jackson every day?

Never. But one time I swallowed a mosquito and I've been choking for at least over 5 minutes.

Have you had your own comfort zone? (ex. on your bed, inside the gazebo, etc.)

I have quite a few comfort zones in my house. 2 of them is in my room. Which is my bed and my chair and storage ottoman. I just love sitting on that chair and putting my legs up on that ottoman. As I do what ever on my laptop. Which is mostly work on making stuff for my Sims 4 game. As I listen to creepy pasta stories. And play my Sims 4 game. Or play with either my Nintendo 3ds, Nintendo Wii U gamepad or play on my ipad. And my 3rd comfort zone is down in the computer room. Where I am at now. Mainly because it is more cooler in the computer room. Than it is in my room.

Same question?

Gotta be my bedroom.
Would you ever....ride a wave with me?

skrillex-1

Nope since I can't swim. 37 years old and no one ever bother teaching me how to swim. 15 years ago I did try to teach myself how to swim. And I almost drown doing that. I haven't been back in a pool since. I remember both my mother and brother both made fun of me for not knowing how to swim. And as for the ocean the farthest I ever went out in to the ocean was to stick my feet in it. But in a way I am glad that I don't know how to swim.

Same question?

lol nope

Would you ever live in a world where everyone is forced to be the same?

Probably not but I had given up eating some meats. Like most red meats and all pork products. It has gotten to a point for me just looking at cooked pork or ham. Or even the mere smell of it makes me feel really sick in the stomach. Almost to a point that I want to throw up. And to even think that I had once eaten that really disgust me to no end. The only meats I mostly prefer now is either chicken, turkey, fish, and shrimp. But I really love the vegan food company Morning Star. Their corn dogs and their vegan chicken nuggets are the best there is.

Same question?

I don't like alot of meat so I would consider it.
Would you ever swim with dolphins

Who wouldn't? I would, even if I had my own Dolphin Magisword.

Same question.

I think I already did do that at one time. I remember back when we still had him. I did went a little over board on getting so many MJ items on Ebay. I did spent over $200 dollars alone on his concerts. It couldn't be helped I was overly obsessed with him back then. And now sadly all of that is now collecting dust. Wishing I had never gotten any of those items.:cry:

Same question?

A slight possibility.

Have you ever practice speaking in different accents? (ex. British, French, German, etc.)

Back