Xscape General Discussion

"| A Sony Mobile informou que o comercial do Sony Xperia Z2, que inclui uma prévia de "Slave To The Rhythm", é o primeiro de uma série de 6 VÍDEOS!

''Rumores'' indicam que, o segundo comercial será vinculado na próxima semana contenha prévias de outras das músicas do novo álbum de inéditas do Rei do Pop!
Aguardemos!

P.S.: o primeiro comercial acabou de ultrapassar 10,8 milhões de visualizações!"
by MJ Beats

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

^When did they write this?

Check their facebook. Today.

Sony Mobile reported that the commercial from Sony Xperia Z2, which includes a preview of "Slave To The Rhythm", is the first in a series of 6 videos!
'' Rumors '' indicate that the second commercial will be linked next week contains previews of other songs from the unreleased album of the King of Pop!
Await!

P.S.: the first commercial has just surpassed 10.8 million views!(Translated by Bing)

We alread discussed the 5 other adds - those were already up on the xperia channel. One was the music add the others were descriptions of the phone. They never stated 5 adds with MJ songs. .MJ Beats is speculating. They have no inside info..

Now there is hint that another video with STTR will be released. One from a dancer who leaked he was dancing on a new commercial and the other on MJ Beats of some pictures .

I hope more commercials are coming that use new MJ songs!

A great way to reach a large target! - The more people that see it the better.

The new commercial was filmed on the 20th. Hopefully we'll see it this weekend!

Time goes by so slowly ...
Bomb is already ticking !
Waiting for HUGE explosion :) !

THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT.

Can you tell im effing ready for this S*** to go down? I need me some new Michael to jam too

I can't wait any longer.... ---> But I will....

The new commercial was filmed on the 20th. Hopefully we'll see it this weekend!

Unlikely imo, they first have to do everything: editing, special effects, sound effects, music, ... They only just shot the raw footage.

Unlikely imo, they first have to do everything: editing, special effects, sound effects, music, ... They only just shot the raw footage.

Correct. Editting a video takes time. I've done it. Its not easy if you think its just piecing it together and slapping on music. Its an art in itself.

Sony statement on Xperia Z2 launch

“Xperia Z2 will be available in the UK during April and we are expecting to deliver to all consumers who have placed a pre-order through our key partners. We are working tirelessly to maximise stock levels in April but currently we do not expect to meet the high demand across all our sales channels. Please stay tuned for further information and confirmed retail availability.”

They could easily have it done by the first days in April. If it was indeed filmed on the 20th that would be like two plus weeks of editing and it's not like it's a 2 hour movie, the duration of this commercial is about 1 minute.

I am really stoked for this :)

I'm sick of waiting.

Well, The ad that was released on 24th Feb was filmed on 8th Feb judging from the Pic posted on instagram on 8th Feb from the "Other" director working with William....I know it isn't a constant that 16 days interval but it won't take that long i guess, they waited till 24th Feb because of the Barcelona conference :D So may be this time we have it early :D

i will try to edit this Post to add the pics that confirm my words :D :D

EDIT: Here you are :D
those 2 pics are from 8th Feb " the ad we have"
cc44916c904911e3924b12f247178dfa_8.jpg

77f4a3ea904911e3b0830ebe97e3f2db_8.jpg

this one from 21st March " possibly the new ad"
154c8b7eb12b11e399e8129915e388b3_8.jpg

Last edited:

as of right now we don't know if the commercial would be MJ music related at all right? It's just what we are hoping and guessing right now!?

^
That's what i'm understanding..
It's a new ad for the xperia phone! But until now, no clue at what music will be used.
But it features the same dancer as in the "ad we have". And this dancer is quite "michaeling" i'd say...
With his moves & his visual album, called "Brooklyn Thriller" coming up...

This new ad was shot in New York City - Timbaland also was in NYC (maybe not related, cause the whole world is in NYC... ;-D)

I really can't believe how much time has passed & how many times we got teased...

There was:

-spinning & humming HD's
-a secret project & new MJ gems coming soon
-Bass licks been laid down sometime last year
-Queen working on MJ-Freddie songs
-William Orbit working a loooong time also on the MJ-Freddie songs & teasing us even looonger
-Timbo announcing he has a lot of unreleased Michael Jackson
-Timbo working on MJ tunes confirmed by his DJ Freestyle Steve
-DJ Freestyle Steve already heard some of the -BOMB material-
-DJ Freestyle Steve teasing us about it on twitter
-A bunch of songs leaking, not to mention the blasphemic Bieber-Duett
-Several unreleased songs being played on the radio

-did i miss something?
-i think so, there was so much teasing...
-i can't comprehend it anymore

And do we have anything hard factual?
-No we have 40 secs of "Slave"...
-We have an announced announcement of a partnership
-with more news in the coming weeks
-since then over a month has passed
-views of the "ad we have" risen through 10 mill
-but no new news

I'm tired of this waiting. I hope to get full Slave to the rhytm until the end of next week. It could be give us more energy to wait a little longer for new album. I don't know how much.
It should be realesed until the end of may/begining of june. Not on 25 th and on july/august - it is too so far to long.

Thanks for clearing that up! :) I hope they turn around and get this out asap!! I'm sure they have a calculated time frame and plan...

I think you guys are driving yourselves crazy lol. I am checking in here and there to see what is going on. I hope something comes soon.

They did say "weeks" and 4 weeks isn't like 2-3. I for one expect to hear something next week Monday. So 3 days. Can we contain ourselves? I hope so.

All these photo finds are pretty cool.

With how much attention these videos are getting, and reading the comments on the dancing on the commercials.. I'd say just freaking take a spin off of these commercials for an actual music video for STTR if that's gonna be the first single!

Can be a very simple plot, woman rushes out the door rush to work, (NY city) gets stuck in traffic...

Hear honks, and maybe even a fender bender in front of her, she's annoyed and stressed and a flash mob breaks out right in the city (find great talented dancers) a lot of unique dance styles, and she gets out and joins.. (She is a slave to the rhythm anyway, so she must)

Similar story but subway scene like the first video could happen..

They did say "weeks" and 4 weeks isn't like 2-3. I for one expect to hear something next week Monday. So 3 days. Can we contain ourselves? I hope so.

All these photo finds are pretty cool.

Me too.

Back