Xscape - Reasons You SHOULD Buy It

Everyone has to make their own decision. But I would say base it on today not something in the past that others can not be held responsible for or even change. . The Devil Mattola is gone. Those I talked to at Sony and the Estate support Michael's legacy and his music 100%. They were sincere. IMO. This Not the same Sony or even the same people at Sony or Epic records. I think they are trying to do good by Michael and make him shine, so I will support the projects Immortal, MJ One and buy the Xscape Album. Not for them but for Michael. I think he deserves to soar like an Eagle now and always for future generations to come. he said the love is stored in his music. His soul is in very song he touched. adding strings, beats or Bass to Michaels songs to contepmorise them will not remove his essence or the magic. They took great care not to do that. Listen to the songs before you deny them. #HearingIsBelieving

everyone has to make their own decision. But i would say base it on today not something in the past that others can not be held responsible for or even change. . The devil mattola is gone. Those i talked to at sony and the estate support michael's legacy and his music 100%. They were sincere. Imo. This not the same sony or even the same people at sony or epic records. I think they are trying to do good by michael and make him shine, so i will support the projects immortal, mj one and buy the xscape album. Not for them but for michael. I think he deserves to soar like an eagle now and always for future generations to come. He said the love is stored in his music. His soul is in very song he touched. Adding strings, beats or bass to michaels songs to contepmorise them will not remove his essence or the magic. They took great care not to do that. Listen to the songs before you deny them. #hearingisbelieving

bless you!!!

I'm not buying it just like I don't buy any of my music. I don't even feel guilty there all millionaires couldn't care less if they don't get my money.

I'm not buying it just like I don't buy any of my music. I don't even feel guilty there all millionaires couldn't care less if they don't get my money.

How would you like to work and not get paid?

I am one fan that has no desire of getting that album. Why should I get an album that is just going to sit unopened and unplayed with. Like my Michael and Immortal albums. And I totally regret now of ever getting those albums. Without Michael there is just no point of getting that stupid album. And I am sorry that I call it that. But that is how I see it as. To me the only MJ albums that is worth getting and listening to. Are the ones that came out when we still had him. This album along with the Michael and Immortal albums shouldn't even exist.

It is pretty sad and selfish you feel that way. You are only thinking of yourself. Michael's music whether released when he was alive or now is still HIS music. And his legacy would be ruined if every fan felt the way you feel. You are NOT thinking of Michael at all. You are just feeling sorry for yourself. Pretty pathetic.

Just because you are not in an industry where you can become a millionaire working in that industry is not a reason to abhorr them. They should get paid for their hard work. That is just capitalism. I am a teacher, unfortunately I'm in an industry where I don't get paid very much, that is just the way it is, but I am not resentful if others are in other industries where they can become millionaires.

How would you like to work and not get paid?

But it isn't working and NOT getting paid... they are still receiving a large monetary gain from other sales. More money far beyond they actually need.

Just because you are not in an industry where you can become a millionaire working in that industry is not a reason to abhorr them. They should get paid for their hard work. That is just capitalism. I am a teacher, unfortunately I'm in an industry where I don't get paid very much, that is just the way it is, but I am not resentful if others are in other industries where they can become millionaires.

Yes they should get paid for there 'hard' work in this system because it's there job. That doesn't mean to say they are missing out on much if they miss some potential purchase payments they receive a stupid amount for what they do. And I don't agree with capitalism.

I will support Michael until my dying days!

Simply put, Michael created a will, a trust and an Estate for a reason. And that reason was to make money for the beneficiaries.
If he didn't want his music to be touched ever again, he would have made that very clear in his will. But he wasn't stupid. If the Estate wasn't allowed to make money, there wouldn't be anything to leave MJ3 when turn 30 (as stipulated in the will/trust).

I didn't buy This Is It, as I considered it a cheap cash-in. I didn't buy Michael, as it was a horribly put together, fraudulent montage. But I *did* buy Bad 25 (the box set!) because I highly appreciate the effort that was put into it. And I will buy Xscape, because this time around, MJ's music is treated with respect and dignity. The Estate needs to be sent a message that if they do things the right way, the fans will buy their products. 'Vote with your wallet', as they say.

2 reasons to buy it already!!

1. Love Never Felt So Good

2. Chicago

- 6 more reasons will come on the Normal edition - and even more reasons to buy the Deluxe edition - at least 15 morereasons. (17 if you add the DVD - but so far I am not at all impressed with the black&white video!!)

I will support Michael until my dying days!

Simply put, Michael created a will, a trust and an Estate for a reason. And that reason was to make money for the beneficiaries.
If he didn't want his music to be touched ever again, he would have made that very clear in his will. But he wasn't stupid. If the Estate wasn't allowed to make money, there wouldn't be anything to leave MJ3 when turn 30 (as stipulated in the will/trust).

Well obviously he created and estate and will to support his children after he passed...but his children are supported. They have never worked a day in there lives and they are worth more than the money in the bank account of every member of this whole board. Even MJ didnt want his kids spoilt.

Well obviously he created and estate and will to support his children after he passed...but his children are supported. They have never worked a day in there lives and they are worth more than the money in the bank account of every member of this whole board. Even MJ didnt want his kids spoilt.

Aren't you a bit arrogant? It is not up to you to decide whether someone has enough money or not. If people work for something, they earned right to get paid, no matter who they are.

I hope you don't come across someone as arrogant who decides on your behalf that you don't need your car, you have nice house/apartment, so he takes you car.
Or someone who comes to your house and takes your stuff because you have enough money to buy a new stuff.

Last edited:
Allusio;3986345 said:
How about to support MJ3?

I don't care if the managers care - it’s business. I do care and that's enough!

Michael worked all his life not to be forgotten and NOT for us to ROBBED HIS CHILDREN !!!

Geez! That's the least of my concern. They are millionaires... they have more money than most of us combined. So no one should buy albums just to support them.

As for buying the album or not buying the album. Well, all of the reasons mentioned, except the one quoted, are valid. Pro and contra. But then again, I too would like to see Michael have a number one again and it features the original demos/versions, so that alone is reason enough for me to buy it. Still haven't bought "Michael" though.... and I'm not sure if I ever will.

I kinda can relate to that argument. Especially in this case, since Michael is gone. Of course it also depends on the artist. With some I feel the need to buy it and some I don't feel the need to buy it. Sometimes I buy the used albums or wait until they drop in price. So especially buying used albums is kinda the same as downloading, as the artist will never see a cent of the money paid.

I am one fan that has no desire of getting that album. Why should I get an album that is just going to sit unopened and unplayed with. Like my Michael and Immortal albums. And I totally regret now of ever getting those albums. Without Michael there is just no point of getting that stupid album. And I am sorry that I call it that. But that is how I see it as. To me the only MJ albums that is worth getting and listening to. Are the ones that came out when we still had him. This album along with the Michael and Immortal albums shouldn't even exist.

It is pretty sad and selfish you feel that way. You are only thinking of yourself. Michael's music whether released when he was alive or now is still HIS music. And his legacy would be ruined if every fan felt the way you feel. You are NOT thinking of Michael at all. You are just feeling sorry for yourself. Pretty pathetic.

Nah, not really. It's also an argument I kinda can relate too. I don't think there is really a clear cut line. I personally have quite mixed feelings about everything. I mean, it would be a shame, if these song would collect dust somewhere, but it is also a shame that people other than the creator are making money of those songs.

Back