Xscape valve

Michael would have loved this! :heart:

[YouTube]cE6f3rHimQw[/YouTube]

Rumours say radio will play a new song May 1st...

Hope it is true.

I dunno why but the sooner the day of release the more I am excited - it's almost like 2001

beagle-puppy.jpg

Meow.

GREAT. - Thanks!!

And now official track-list !!

April 23, 2014
The tracklist for XSCAPE's standard version has officially been revealed! It features eight of Michael Jackson’s strongest unreleased songs, dusted off and polished with state-of-the-art production. View the tracklist below and pre-order XSCAPE now on iTunesor Amazon.
XSCAPE standard Version, as well as the deluxe edition which includes a collection of the original recordings, will both be available in stores everywhere May 13th, 2014.

Standard Version Tracklist:

1. Love Never Felt So Good
2. Chicago
3. Loving You
4. A Place With No Name
5. Slave To The Rhythm
6. Do You Know Where Your Children Are
7. Blue Gangsta
8. Xscape

I love this song! - I know a song like this would not get radio play or anything like that - BUT I would have LOVED to hear a grown up 50-year old MJ sing a song like that!

So many feelings and emotions put into a song, it's amazing. - I love these kind of songs, Scared of the moon, Beautiful Girl - Slow great songs.

I love this song! - I know a song like this would not get radio play or anything like that - BUT I would have LOVED to hear a grown up 50-year old MJ sing a song like that!

So many feelings and emotions put into a song, it's amazing. - I love these kind of songs, Scared of the moon, Beautiful Girl - Slow great songs.

Yes, very similar to SHOUT, 2000 WATTS and UNBREAKABLE.

Bumper snippy kitty come back to THIS thread and say something :p
*feeds you Cookies and yummy yoghurt *

Last edited:
See so now you feel much better don't you lol
Ok don't stray over there unless you've something good to say :p

Never mind that now
Go and bite 50 cent leg for me please kitty ^^ Theres a good kitty.

:lol:
It's exciting times havn't you heard?

Never mind that now
Go and bite 50 cent leg for me please kitty ^^ Theres a good kitty.

:lol:
It's exciting times havn't you heard?

I've been working all day, I have no clue what's going on. All I see is nervosity coming out of people...

p.s. Thanks for the cookies, but, please, not the yoghurt yuck :D

:hiya:
Well...what can I tell you :thinking: ..hmmm..The track list (for the standard version) has been released and there is a competition which has just surfaced.
:)
Some might be nervous because they don't know what to expect next. Some don't want to see any leaks as we approach release date.

OK you can have Strawberry milk shake instead

Last edited:
Well...what can I tell you :thinking: ..hmmm..The track list (for the standard version) has been released and there is a competition which has just surfaced.
:)

OK you can have Strawberry milk shake instead

Ok lol, that's nothing new lol

No dairy products please, yuck

Haha!
You should so go for that competition ^^
Hmmmm...no dairy..k... Ohhhhh I know! ! A fishy on a dishy?

I know someone who likes this smiley very much!!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty::naughty: :naughty: :naughty::naughty: :naughty: :naughty::naughty: :naughty: :naughty::naughty: :naughty: :naughty::naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Back