Votes: 106 24.7%
  • Faint

Votes: 60 14.0%
  • Nod a polite hello

Votes: 146 34.0%
  • other

Votes: 116 27.0%

• Total voters
i'd say hi and then ask him something like how are you or what are you doing here, then we would start talking and then he would invite me to spend the day with him and i would be able to ask him all the manyyy questions i'd like to ask him and he would tell me whatever stories he wants to cause he loves to talk! and then to make a long story short he would eventually realize that im the lady of his life and that he can't live without me :pp
[ok i would probably just say hi]

"Oh, hi Navi.. Uh.. HOLY SHIT! A GHOST!!"

Last edited:
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
:heat: just the thought makes me all crazy.
I would be calm. Ask him how his day was, like I didn't know who he was. Then I would sing a line of "I just can't stop loving you" or "heal the world" and wait for him to sing the next line (I think he totally would). Next I would giggle and say "you know what I wanna do right now?" he would give me a playful look (or a "why didn't I bring my body guard" look) "have a water balloon fight." of course he would get all excited. Finally I would say "thank you" and ask for a hug. I'm sure he would realize that he's found a new friend :wub:
and i think i can execute this whole little situation in about 10-15 sec :lol:

Knowing how shy I am and how I'm not a big talker I would probably nod a polite hello and then kick myself later for being such an idiot.

He would not be the same man who got in the lift. I will jamm the elevator with my the heel of my shoe make sure the Lift hangs somewhere between the 11th and 22nd floor..... for an hour. I will aslo pretend to call for help .....then It will be till "break of Dawn only" ot till arrival of Lift Operator.

By the time he gets out of the Lift he will know that he has met the Woman that he has been searching for and singing about!!!!!!!!. I will give him "one more chance" and leave him "Speechless"

Michael and my husband are the two most beautiful men to walk this planet.. You ought have guessed that they look alike my husband is darker and taller same big ol'brown eyes and cleft in the Chin including the same Alien ears and he does not look fifty either.

Thank God my husband can not sing or dance Michael is special. Sleep tight Moonwalker!!!!

I'm shaking only to think of the possibility? OMFG!
Okay... I know that Michael wouldn't like me to scream and to grab him ripping his clothes off!

Sooo, I'd try to control myself... I think I'd stare like, laughing nervously at the same time, and I'd try to nod a polite hello. I woudn't like to scare him out, 'cause I'd love to talk to him! But I think I wouldn't control my tears at all... I'd ask him for a hug *-* And I'd say "Awn, I love you so much! ♥" And then, when he went out of the elevator, I'd scream SO MUCH! OH MY GOOOOOOD! :woohoo:
*__________________________*

First I would stare...then I'm sure I'd shake like a leaf...and then as soon as he caught me staring and shaking, I'm sure I'd just try to act nonchalant and nod a polite hello. I wouldn't scream on the outside (I'm just not a screamer). But I would TOTALLY be screaming on the inside and trying to think of just one simple thing that say to him that wouldn't make me sound like a complete idiot. If I could muster up the ability to actually get words out of my mouth, I'd probably ask him about his love of art. Since I have an art degree, I'd love to pick his brain about art for sure. If only....

Nod a polite hello, Scream like a lunatic, Cry like a small child, Shake like a leaf, Stare...then faint :mello:

I would try my best to stay calm. I'm very shy so I couldn't even muster up a hello without him having to say "pardon?" So I would be standing there acting like nothing is happening and than my cell phone would ring. My ringtone is Man In The Mirror. I would have to pick it up, talk on the phone than when I hang up look over to see if he noticed. :lol: Than I dunno what would happen. Maybe he would know I'm a fan or maybe he wouldn't have even noticed.

I would try my best to stay calm. I'm very shy so I couldn't even muster up a hello without him having to say "pardon?" So I would be standing there acting like nothing is happening and than my cell phone would ring. My ringtone is Man In The Mirror. I would have to pick it up, talk on the phone than when I hang up look over to see if he noticed. :lol: Than I dunno what would happen. Maybe he would know I'm a fan or maybe he wouldn't have even noticed.

Haha, that's cute. I think he would have loved that. :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h3Yrhv33Zb8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h3Yrhv33Zb8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

sign03qy6.gif

....um..yeah... What was the question again?

That's what I'll do :D

I would like to say I'de not over react and just talk to him, but I would prob. faint, or scream and tell him how much Im a fan and love him and him music :lol:

I would say hello and shake his hand and then get a autograph and picture with him. I may also give him a hug.

Stand rooted to the spot with my mouth open, unable to speak....well that's what I did when I actually met him anyway lol

go for the biggest HUG ever, resulting in crying and then fainting. definitely NOT the polite hello. composure would be gone out the window man! have to say i'm suprised with the results. u guys are pretty mature!

I would shake his hand and tell how much I love him and his music and that I try to dance like him. I would ask for autograph and picture with him. And perhaps give a hug after that.

"other" :shifty:

No seriously, sometimes I think it was for the best that I didn't meet him because I used to shake like a leaf when I watched some of his live tv appearances, imagine what would I do if I have him near me :mello: I have no idea what my reaction would be.

Well, I'm a shy person so I would shake like a leaf if I saw him but I wouldn't cry/scream/faint because I don't want to scare him off. I'd say hi, shake his hand, tell him how much I love his music and ask for a hug.

Last edited:
i would pretend to forget which floor i need to off on and press every button and hopefully get the lift stuck :)

ROFL!! good one.
I think I'd obviously be caught off guard, I mean MJ there, by himself!!? :bugeyed I'd definitely be shakin' like a leaf!! But I know me and I know I'd scream like a lunatic, not the best reaction because I know Mike didn't like that and it would definitely bother him but I know I would. At least I know if I didn't end up screaming my head off I'd let out a single squeal and gasp rofl! But honestly I'd try to keep my cool and just try to get a conversation going, and when he was about to leave I'd ask him to give me a hug and kiss and and.. never let go? Please! :cry:

Back