Younger Michael Thread [1975-1985 fans]

mjgifs42.gif
- aww

I think we all wanna know that. At least I do. This was the best time for him I think.. he was super cute, had the biggest album of all time, had finally gotten creative control, was confident in himself (music wise... emotionally that was another story) and millions of fans all over the world. I am not sure what happened after that, and I've always wondered what made him evolve into the person he became later.. The Bad Era days, then the Dangerous years... after that ANYONE can see what happened, after 1993 things were never the same and we all know why. :(

But I agree with you, I love the Jacksons/OTW/Thriller years, those are the best for me, musically and especially looks-wise. :heart:
That's how I feel too , that's why earlier I said in this post that this was his best years he seem happier etc

2njaufr.jpg

Seems like MJ always had DSLRs. You can see him in a home video using one to take pictures of Prince. I wonder what kind he used.

Last edited:
Holy moly that is so adorable!!! :eek: anyone know where this video is from?... I find myself asking that question a lot lately!

The first two look like they are from the Pepsi commercials he did with his brothers (the outfits are the same). The last one looks like its from his trip to China.

I mean i have just died and gone to heaven!!!!!!!!! Thanks elie09 for starting this thread.. If you take a look at my siggy you will see that this era is my all time favorite.. Nobody had a better afro/mini curl than michael..

1977 was the ultimate, not only was that the year i was born but damn just look at him.. Perfection, god broke the mold when he created michael.

ok, sorry for the dbl post,

But I am just letting you all know that I am taking names of all you lil hussies that are doing a little to much oooooo'ing and awww'ing over my man Michael during this time period. I am going to remind you all to look but keep ya filthy paws off.. ROFLLLLL

HBH, I am working on a time machine, after we go back to June 25th 12am, and do what we need to to there, just drop me off at Michael house in the year 1977..lol

The first two look like they are from the Pepsi commercials he did with his brothers (the outfits are the same). The last one looks like its from his trip to China.

Is there a video of the part with him and the baby?
I would love to see it :D

679061092_5_cVBe.jpg

680898078_5_HPMw.jpg

671420418_5_YugM.jpg

012.jpg

023.jpg

001-1.jpg

010.jpg

Last edited:

yup you're probably right! thanks! :) Just wish I knew where to find th whole videos!

ok, sorry for the dbl post,

But I am just letting you all know that I am taking names of all you lil hussies that are doing a little to much oooooo'ing and awww'ing over my man Michael during this time period. I am going to remind you all to look but keep ya filthy paws off.. ROFLLLLL

HBH, I am working on a time machine, after we go back to June 25th 12am, and do what we need to to there, just drop me off at Michael house in the year 1977..lol

1977 Michael Jackson.:stretcher :wub:

He was so fine in that era, I love to have more pics, I loved everything about it. The afro especally he was so sexy with it.

But Imma leave him alone, so you can have him.:D

lol@LadyMarie.. he was just the ultimate.. Oh how I wish I was his age in 1977 and not just born in 77.. I wld've been stuck to him like white on rice....

I miss MJ in his younger days badly. Not just because of his looks, but more importantly, his carefree character and his big, wide smile. Simply unforgettable.

MJ did smile a lot less during his later days ~sigh~

Yes, yes! Absolutely. I'm a big fan of that era.
All of these pictures are so gorgeous. What a handsom man. :wub:

big pimpin in the pink mickey shirt....ONLY michael jackson, do NOT try this at home
mm2.jpg

big pimpin in the pink mickey shirt....ONLY michael jackson, do NOT try this at home
mm2.jpg

lol..
Um I wld just like to say that I am a non violent person but I had I been around them when this pic was taken, I don't think them heffas wld've been smiling.. More like holding a bag of frozen pea to help stop the blackeyes i dished out from swelling..

Um no ma'am don't appreciate this pic at all..:no:

shld've been me..lol

Back