your fav song of Michael written by himself alone?

pick ur fav ones :)

• Total voters
The Way You Make Me Feel, Earth Song, Billie Jean, Beat It..there's too many.

Billie Jean, Heal The World, Will You Be There, and They Don't Care About Us.

Those four songs if I had to pick a top 5 favorite of his would probably be the first four. The list changes every week it seems lol. But those right there are always near the top.

They're all Phenomenal, I chose almost the whole list :lol: :wub:

smooth criminal
didn't know I could choose more..
I'd choose liberian girl, twymmf, bad, dont stop, billie jean, beat it, earth song, they dont care, WYBT ++ too

if its about the lyrics i would choose heal the world, earth song, black or white and childhood.

Will You Be There, Childhood, Smooth Criminal, They Don't Care About Us, Beat It, Earth Song, The Way You Make Me Feel, Black or White... O man, all of them actually :)

Out of all of them, it has to be Will You Be There
I love it, it chokes me up when i watch the music video or see it being performed live.. it is a beautiful song and yes michael your fans will care enough to bare you! ^_^

"Billie Jean" and "Stranger In Moscow" are my favorites. Both are brilliant.

There's Dirty Diana twice and no Stranger In Moscow :O
But I voted for Beat It, Billie Jean, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal, Black or White and Earth Song..

Dirty Diana! The lyrics on this song are very very good. And the way he expresses it into the song is just great.

Smooth Criminal, but They Don't cAre About Us is close behind it.

who is it, billie jean, and beat it win for me....even though who is it wasn't on list

Smooth criminal, heal the world, earth song, will you be there, TDCAU!!!!

I couldn't just pick one or two!!!

Are you serious? There are so many songs that I absolutely love of his that are not even listed, LOL. Anyways, my favorite song from Michael is "Man In The Mirror" because of the message and the way he sings it. Beautiful, beautiful song. :heart: Even before he passed, that song and video would make me bawl my eyes out.

Are you serious? There are so many songs that I absolutely love of his that are not even listed, LOL. Anyways, my favorite song from Michael is "Man In The Mirror" because of the message and the way he sings it. Beautiful, beautiful song. :heart: Even before he passed, that song and video would make me bawl my eyes out.

BTW... I don't care if he didn't write the song "himself alone"... it's still my favorite! :p

Even thought its not on the list, "You Are Not Alone" is my ultimate favorite :wub: even thought I sometimes cry my eyes out at it, but I love it :wub:

Back