YRMW at MSG

You can notice a huge difference though in his appearance as the trial went on.

He looked confident at the start of it all but by the end he was a shell of the man he once was, albeit an innocent one.

To me he looked heavily sedated on that final verdict day and didn't know where he was.

I can only imagine the fear and distress he must have went through not knowing how the jury were gonna decide. You wouldn't wish that sort of ordeal on your worst enemy. Truly horrific for MJ so it's not a surprise to see him deteriote.

I can't remember how long it was after the trial (maybe 2006) but he was photographed at Heathrow Airport and looked brilliant, the best I had seen since before the trial, had a lovely blue shirt on.

He was still suffering big-time though, due to the immense stress of the 5-month trial. That would screw anyone up, severely. I remember that when the verdict was read, Michael was literally stunned into silence. It was his lawyer Tom Mesereau, who had to get close to him and say, "Its okay, Michael - you're a free man."
Sure, I didn't say he wasn't. Just that he enhanced his appearance well.

You can notice a huge difference though in his appearance as the trial went on.

He looked confident at the start of it all but by the end he was a shell of the man he once was, albeit an innocent one.

To me he looked heavily sedated on that final verdict day and didn't know where he was.

I can only imagine the fear and distress he must have went through not knowing how the jury were gonna decide. You wouldn't wish that sort of ordeal on your worst enemy. Truly horrific for MJ so it's not a surprise to see him deteriote.

I can't remember how long it was after the trial (maybe 2006) but he was photographed at Heathrow Airport and looked brilliant, the best I had seen since before the trial, had a lovely blue shirt on.
I mainly focused on 2007 because he looked absolutely happy and healthy by then. In my opinion he looked back to normal pretty much right after Invincible, but he just had some extra weight. Actually a lil too much lol, he was a dad with a dad bod. For him anyway.

If he had gone into rehearsals for This Is It looking as good as he did in 2007, well, maybe things would be more confident. Unfortunately it was one trial to the next for MJ, a life trial, not a legal one. Not even his fault. But it went bad.

I find it distasteful when speculation is being served as facts and dragged down for more than 20 years so please don’t make me out to be the unreasonable one. It isn’t even about MJ being good or bad, The world today, is characterized by adherence to beliefs that have no hold on reality.
In the end it's all speculation, your statement about antidepressants being the reason for his lips is speculation too, I don't agree and have a lot of professional experience working with faces as digital retoucher. Discussions like these are actually meant to find the truth; they are curiousity by default. Does his appearance matter? Well that's up to everyone personally. Since I feel this affected his performance (and recordings) as MJ the performer it matters to me

Back