YRMW at MSG

so if it wear out where are his wrinkles in 2004? You know how ridiculous this is?
Do you know how ridiculous it is to blame antidepressants for his tucked in mouth??

please decide which is it, “probably” and “I do think” or ״definitely used”?
I think he probably definitely used fillers. It's not a court case you ' '

I don’t know how someone like you is able to move limbs.
Can't imagine someone who blames 'antidepressant numbness' for MJ's clearly deformed mouth in 2001 is able to have eyes

So @Mister_Jay_Tee, you believe that?

Last edited:
Do you know how ridiculous it is to blame antidepressants for his tucked in mouth??

Can't imagine someone who blames 'antidepressant numbness' for MJ's clearly deformed mouth in 2001 is able to have eyes

I have no opinions on many of MJs cosmetic appearances or looks. Except for the fact that he did age and that did account for some things, and that he was never really unrecognizable, the majority of the time.

The point is MJ was back to ground later on so speculating on what was clearly a sensitive time is pretty fruitless. We'll never know him for real truly.

I didn’t blame anything for it, you did.
this will be a court case as long as you make a circus of his personal life.

Everyone calm down. It’s totally fine to be curious about what happened with his looks at that period, there are people who were around him who probably know the truth. People gotta stop being so sensitive. That isn’t disrespectful, it’s basic human curiosity. To ignore it and be willfully ignorant is a bit silly. Also he is dead, all we can do is speculate now so stop chastising people when they do it. It’s called a discussion.

I always wonder why Michael and the band weren't ready or rehearsed to play YRMW?

I mean it was Mike's comeback single, it was doing well on the charts, it seemed like the perfect moment to perform the song and launch it even further

this will be a court case as long as you make a circus of his personal life.

Everyone calm down. It’s totally fine to be curious about what happened with his looks at that period, there are people who were around him who probably know the truth. People gotta stop being so sensitive. That isn’t disrespectful, it’s basic human curiosity. To ignore it and be willfully ignorant is a bit silly. Also he is dead, all we can do is speculate now so stop chastising people when they do it. It’s called a discussion.

the definition for curious is first and foremost the desire to investigate and learn. a lot of people here seem to already posses a very formulated opinion. being concerned or even a bit nosy is fine, if You are relying on credible sources. there is no justification for spreading lies such as this one and dragging it over for so many years. if Mj is dead, then there Is even more of a reason to stand up for the truth or at least not tolerate lies. this should not even be a discussion.

I watched the MSG clips on YouTube like crazy, and I actually liked the way he did "You Rock My World". It was obviously less choreographed, and more relaxed. For the most part, Michael seemed to really be enjoying himself, in that moment.

The one thing that changed my view about the show in general though, was seeing David Gest's documentary, "Life of an Icon". At one point, he spoke of maybe 30 or even 45 minutes passing into the actual show, and Michael still hadn't shown up. Somebody had to literally drag him out of bed, and get him to the Garden. Apparently, he hadn't slept for several days before that, and took some meds from desperation, but they worked a little too well.

I watched the MSG clips on YouTube like crazy, and I actually liked the way he did "You Rock My World". It was obviously less choreographed, and more relaxed. For the most part, Michael seemed to really be enjoying himself, in that moment.

The one thing that changed my view about the show in general though, was seeing David Gest's documentary, "Life of an Icon". At one point, he spoke of maybe 30 or even 45 minutes passing into the actual show, and Michael still hadn't shown up. Somebody had to literally drag him out of bed, and get him to the Garden. Apparently, he hadn't slept for several days before that, and took some meds from desperation, but they worked a little too well.
David Gest I wouldn't trust him either, despite the show being organised by him. It was all very amateurish in my opinion. He liked to exaggerate a lot of his stories.

Was wbss the real opening of the show? Wasn't Michael already in his seat for it?

The whole dragging him out of bed I could believe and him taking medication. Look at the red carpet interview I posted with him and Elizabeth Taylor a few pages back - he does look he's not long awoken from a propofol sleep session. Slurring his words and everything.

David Gest I wouldn't trust him either, despite the show being organised by him. It was all very amateurish in my opinion. He liked to exaggerate a lot of his stories.

Was wbss the real opening of the show? Wasn't Michael already in his seat for it?

The whole dragging him out of bed I could believe and him taking medication. Look at the red carpet interview I posted with him and Elizabeth Taylor a few pages back - he does look he's not long awoken from a propofol sleep session. Slurring his words and everything.

I can't reliably speak about Mr. Gest's credibility, just what I saw. But regarding the show, it was actually done over two nights, September 7th and 10th. Later, all the footage was edited together by CBS for broadcast on November 13th. So I'd imagine that most of the more-embarrassing parts were taken out.

the definition for curious is first and foremost the desire to investigate and learn. a lot of people here seem to already posses a very formulated opinion. being concerned or even a bit nosy is fine, if You are relying on credible sources. there is no justification for spreading lies such as this one and dragging it over for so many years. if Mj is dead, then there Is even more of a reason to stand up for the truth or at least not tolerate lies. this should not even be a discussion.
Speculation is 100% fine, it’s all we have. We are all fans here, those who are so sensitive that they can’t handle other fans seeing Michael as a human being with flaws, not a perfect God, need to pipe down. I find certain books I’ve read ‘credible sources’ and you may not. That is why we call it ’speculation’. ‘This should not even be a discussion’ that is absolute rubbish. You can’t decide that. If you don’t like a post, just don’t read it or comment on it. I am so sick of people like you who don’t let people comment on his looks or certain periods that weren’t his greatest. True fans want to know the Good The Bad and The Ugly. He wasn’t perfect and that’s okay.

Speculation is 100% fine, it’s all we have. We are all fans here, those who are so sensitive that they can’t handle other fans seeing Michael as a human being with flaws, not a perfect God, need to pipe down. I find certain books I’ve read ‘credible sources’ and you may not. That is why we call it ’speculation’. ‘This should not even be a discussion’ that is absolute rubbish. You can’t decide that. If you don’t like a post, just don’t read it or comment on it. I am so sick of people like you who don’t let people comment on his looks or certain periods that weren’t his greatest. True fans want to know the Good The Bad and The Ugly. He wasn’t perfect and that’s okay.

I find it distasteful when speculation is being served as facts and dragged down for more than 20 years so please don’t make me out to be the unreasonable one. It isn’t even about MJ being good or bad, The world today, is characterized by adherence to beliefs that have no hold on reality. But it is even more dangerous when it comes to a public figure such as MJ who can tolerate almost anything said about him since the mystery surrounding him is so great.
When they put the lie on a pedestal and claim that every fact has an alternative, is the last chapter in the theater of political life or What you call “a discussion”. The absolute rule of opinions that have no basis in fact, is situation known today as post-truth politics, completely distorts reality in the world we live in. Then when someone dares to shine a light on the absurdity of it all or merely presents a different opinion they are called fanatics. is it too much to ask for people to be respectful And avoid projecting their own fantasies onto MJ just to validate themselves?

Last edited:
I am so sick of people like you who don’t let people comment on his looks or certain periods that weren’t his greatest. True fans want to know the Good The Bad and The Ugly. He wasn’t perfect and that’s okay.

perhaps if you learnt how to read you wouldn’t have to be so sick of me. nowhere did I even imply MJ is perfect, but he can’t do wrong by me is why I couldn’t care less about Botox yes or no. Since we are being open, what I personally find infuriating is people like you who not only can’t read, but fart out of their mouths.

Oh and YRMW, love the whole set and especially the part where he winks over at me in the first row.

Last edited:
perhaps if you learnt how to read you wouldn’t have to be so sick of me. nowhere did I even imply MJ is perfect, but he can’t do wrong by me is why I couldn’t care less about Botox yes or no. Since we are being open, what I personally find infuriating is people like you who not only can’t read, but fart out of their mouths.

Oh and YRMW, love the whole set and especially the part where he winks over at me in the first row.
LOL. And you say you’re not ‘too sensitive’. Calm down.

LOL. And you say you’re not ‘too sensitive’. Calm down.
im Not surprised someone who says YRMW wasn’t good performance is now asking perfectly nice me to calm down. You have severe issues with reality perception, but that was discussed already in the previous post which you didn’t yet bother to comment on. Perhaps you are gathering your brain cells

Last edited:
I’d say 90% of the fan community will think YRMW missed the mark. Do a Poll on the forum and see for yourself. I’m not saying anything controversial.

I’d say 90% of the fan community will think YRMW missed the mark. Do a Poll on the forum and see for yourself. I’m not saying anything controversial.

what mark is that exactly? you know MJ wasn’t born to meet your expectations lol I won’t make a poll because grading Michael isn’t something I wake up in the morning and start doing, but you stay at it if it keeps you off public streets.

what mark is that exactly? you know MJ wasn’t born to meet your expectations lol I won’t make a poll because grading Michael isn’t something I wake up in the morning and start doing, but you stay at it if it keeps you off public streets.
Lol. Keeps me off the public streets? What are you talking about? You’re coming off as a little loony. Go take your meds.

Lol. Keeps me off the public streets? What are you talking about? You’re coming off as a little loony. Go take your meds.
Don't worry , I got called a nambla apologist by a freak in another thread 😂

Oh..and that I was apparently reporting back to Dan Reed 😵‍💫

Whatever MJ was trying to do in 2002, or whatever people think he was trying to do, he pulled it off successfully later. By 2006, 2007, he looked absolutely radiant.

Whatever MJ was trying to do in 2002, or whatever people think he was trying to do, he pulled it off successfully later. By 2006, 2007, he looked absolutely radiant.
He was still suffering big-time though, due to the immense stress of the 5-month trial. That would screw anyone up, severely. I remember that when the verdict was read, Michael was literally stunned into silence. It was his lawyer Tom Mesereau, who had to get close to him and say, "Its okay, Michael - you're a free man."

100% agree. Despite what he was going through in the trials, I thought he looked amazing every day he rocked up. From about 2005 to his passing, it feels he was fully back on track :( So heartbreaking.

Back