Your MJ Collection Pt. 2

Pretty_Young_Thriller

Proud Member
There's another thread with this title, but it's in another section of the forum and it hasn't been updated in quite a while. So, I thought it would be a good idea to start one here in the Collection Corner for those of us who don't have huge collections that need their own threads, or just don't feel comfortable making one.

This is the link to older stuff that I've already posted on the board in one thread or another.
http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy133/viiolentdeliights/MJ Collection/

These are my newest purchases. Picture quality is terrible though. :(
tumblr_ldr9bmNnCC1qz7xglo1_500.jpg

101_3561.jpg

101_3560.jpg

101_3556.jpg

101_3554.jpg

101_3553.jpg

101_3552.jpg

101_3551.jpg

101_3550.jpg

101_3548.jpg

101_3546.jpg

101_3543.jpg

101_3541.jpg

101_3539.jpg

101_3537.jpg

101_3534.jpg

101_3533.jpg

101_3529.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. :)

great collections.Well done.Maybe someday i will post and mine.It is not big enough

That's what this thread is for... so everyone can post their collections, no matter how big or small.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Are you sure that's all yours??? :D

Last edited:
Wow! I'm very impressed. You have literally everything. I can't think of anything missing in your collection (except the new album, but I assume these pictures are from before). I think Michael could keep up Neverland for another year (well, maybe a week - it wasn't a cheap pleace) with the income you alone generated for him. Love it!

After seeing those awesome MJ collections I just have to post mine here. But this is not all of the MJ items that I have. Some of the pictures are older than some. And sorry about the quality of some of those pictures. I was using a different digital camera at the time. And of course the lighting didn't help much either.

My room mostly as of now.

DSCI0079.jpg

DSCI0080.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

DSCI0082.jpg

That framed poster is a silk one that I had gotten from Ebay last year. It one of my most favorite MJ items. Michael just looks so absolutely gorgeous in that picture.:wub: That other poster I still don't understand why it says Dangerous on it. When that picture was taken during the Bad Era.

DSCI0006-1.jpg

I made those pillow cases about 5 or 6 years or so ago.

DSCI0003-1.jpg

My MJ comforter set. I still would like to make an MJ quilt for myself. And also in that picture you can see my MJ doll right next to it on my night stand. I also keep my Opus book there as well. I just don't have the room to put it somewhere else.

I say mostly as of now because I am still planning on putting more pictures and posters of my beloved Michael up. I just got another MJ poster over a week ago.

My most latest MJ items:

mjitems.jpg

517quxdaWXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This picture of my necklace is not the one I took. In order to take the picture I have to take my necklace off and I really didn't want to do that. I really don't like taking my 3 MJ necklaces off unless I have to.

My MJ t-shirt collection

DSCI0029.jpg

DSCI0027.jpg

DSCI0012.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

I L.:heart:.V.E. that shirt but I hate seeing the date on it. If that had to put the date why couldn't they have put either 1958-Forever or 1958-Eternity on it. Seeing that date really bother's me. I have another MJ t-shirt that I also L.:heart:.V.E. but again it has that dreaded date on it.

DSCI0003.jpg

DSCI0018.jpg

Sorry about the size of this one. I was playing around with the photobucket sizing section at the time. Cause I thought the picture was a little too big. And I couldn't change it back to the original size.

DSCI0002333x500.jpg

DSCI0012-1.jpg

MyMJshirt.jpg

MyMoonDanceshirt.jpg

MyMJshirt-1.jpg

Those last 2 MJ shirts are the ones that I L.:heart:.V.E. to wear the most. Especially the moon dance one which is what I am wearing now.

My other MJ items:

DSCI0023.jpg

I was told by Amazon.com last year that these 2 bears was going to be sold during the This Is It concerts. And with me having this thing for teddy bears I just had to get both of them. I think they go well with my teddy bear collection.

DSCI0039.jpg

DSCI0016-1.jpg

DSCI00017.jpg

I no longer wear that middle necklace cause I had replaced it with the heart shaped one.

DSCI0004.jpg

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

That round grey and white disc next to my Dangerous dvd is my 1975 Jackson 5 Mexico City concert.

jenspic2009002.jpg

8.jpg

Picture.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture001L.jpg

Those 3 are my cloth MJ posters

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Those round things are my mother's stone coasters it was really the only thing I could think of using to hold those posters out with. Those posters are still in the tubes that they came in. I am keeping them in those tubes for protection. Because I was told by Ebay that these posters are rare.

DSCI0016.jpg

That orange disc are the Dangerous Rehearsals

DSCI00019.jpg

11.jpg

My singing Black Or White doll and the matching Beat It outfit. My MJ doll I had kept him on my night stand facing my bed ever since I had gotten it as a Christmas present several years ago. The outfit is now in my closet on top of my MJ record player. Which I also had gotten as a Christmas present some years or so ago.

MJINNOCENT.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Some of my MJ buttons

9.jpg

DSCI0026.jpg

That folder is full of stories about fans meeting or seeing Michael. And stories about Michael himself. And what he was doing at that time. I did the drawings on it. I had printed those stories out about 10 years or so ago. And I had always believe having that folder that one day it will finally be my turn to meet and or see Michael. Because that was my most biggest dream ever was to meet Michael Jackson. If I couldn't have meet him just being in the same place with him would have been more than enough for me. I was so stupid for believing that by having that folder it was going to finally be my turn. I so envy the fans that had that amazing experience. I sure wish that I did. :sad: :boohoo:

mizar -- Woah! Amazing collection. When did you start?

Same @MJsBollywoodGirl. You actually have a lot of shirts I've never seen too. Are they all official?

mizar -- Woah! Amazing collection. When did you start?

Same @MJsBollywoodGirl. You actually have a lot of shirts I've never seen too. Are they all official?

I really don't know if those shirts are official or not. But I hope they are. I think the black Thriller shirt is official since it is from the Bravado company. I think I have another shirt that is from the same company but I forget which one though. A couple of those shirts came from a couple of farmer's market not too far from where I live. I think I had gotten 2 of them either from Wal-mart or k-mart or both places. Some came from QVC which is a home shopping tv station. And 4 of them came from the internet. I would eventually like to get more MJ t-shirts.

That is one mother of a collection, and multiple copies of The Mega Remixes too! What do you do for a living mizar? Must be a millionaire.

That is one mother of a collection, and multiple copies of The Mega Remixes too! What do you do for a living mizar? Must be a millionaire.

I have a normal work....but a great passion...
I am not a millionaire

Great Collections on here, i will post mine, wont quite live up to some people's collections but heyy....

You have an amazing collection! But what is that "Invincible: The Legend Continues" thing?

And how did you get all those stands from stores?

Invincible the legend continues is a Korean boxset with invincible cd and vcd...it is very rare...the stands from store...I buy them, or ,if I find them in my city, the sellers gift me them...

Awesome!!! I would LOVE to know where to get vinyls, such as HIStory, Dangerous, BOTDF, Invincible (as well as picture vinyls) - the ones that were pressed after vinyl was no longer the main source of playing music. I'm a record junkie.
I'll post my collection sometime in the near future...

Hey.. Where can i get the Up-Left comic & Bottom right of this image :

101_3537.jpg

(The photo its from one of your's collection.)

Thanks you!!

I got both of those from eBay, and it's been quite a while so I don't remember who the sellers were. I see them occasionally though when I do a general search for Michael, so I think they're still floating around.

mizar979 that collection is quite unbelievable .... :eek:

Were I to visit, you'd never get rid of me :)

May I ask how long it took you to collect all those fabulous valuables?

mizar979 that collection is quite unbelievable .... :eek:

Were I to visit, you'd never get rid of me :)

May I ask how long it took you to collect all those fabulous valuables?

thanks very much...I'm fan from 1991, but I start to collect from the end of 2004

Back