Does anyone know about Michael Amir?

StacyJ

Proud Member
MJ's personal assistant was Michael Amir right? Does anyone know anything about him? I am trying to put some things together. Remember when Cherilyn Lee told the cops that on Father's Day she got a call from Michael's assistant saying he was hot on one side and cold on the other? And Mike was in the background. Cherilyn told them supposedly to take MJ to the hospital. Why didn't Michael Amir take him? During the trial I wonder if he will be called to testify about this event?

Some where along the way someone must've been suspicious of Murray if they were calling Cherilyn Lee right? why would Michael Amir continue to call Murray if Murray was making MJ sick?

Last edited:
MJ's personal assistant was Michael Amir right? Does anyone know anything about him? I am trying to put some things together. Remember when Cherilyn Lee told the cops that on Father's Day she got a call from Michael's assistant saying he was hot on one side and cold on the other? And Mike was in the background. Cherilyn told them supposedly to take MJ to the hospital. Why didn't Michael Amir take him? During the trial I wonder if he will be called to testify about this event?

Someone where along the way someone must've been suspicious of Murray if they were calling Cherilyn Lee right? why would Michael Amir continue to call Murray if Murray was making MJ sick?

I think Michael Amir Williams was Michael's security.
Edit:
Who is Michael Amir:
I read that he was called "Brother Michael" and he is member Nation of Islam.

Last edited:
Remember when Cherilyn Lee told the cops that on Father's Day she got a call from Michael's assistant saying he was hot on one side and cold on the other? And Mike was in the background. Cherilyn told them supposedly to take MJ to the hospital. Why didn't Michael Amir take him?

Yeah. This is the point of the whole thing. That to me just shows that if Michael had a problem, people around him were just watching the whole thing happen and nobody did anything for him. All these people are talking about thousands of things, but none showed any kind of action to help Michael. Nobody has done absolutely nothing! :bugeyed :doh:

Unfortunately, I do not really feel that these people were truly worried with Michael. :( Why was I in the place of those people, I really would have done something, I would move heaven and earth to help Michael!!!

Yeah. This is the point of the whole thing. That to me just shows that if Michael had a problem, people around him were just watching the whole thing happen and nobody did anything for him. All these people are talking about thousands of things, but none showed any kind of action to help Michael. Nobody has done absolutely nothing! :bugeyed :doh:

Unfortunately, I do not really feel that these people were truly worried with Michael. :( Why was I in the place of those people, I really would have done something, I would move heaven and earth to help Michael!!!

Girl me too.. It just baffles my mind how all of these folks in the house, at Staples Center and in the meetings with MJ might have seen something wrong but did absolutely nothing. Did anyone question if MJ would even be in shape for these shows? he was really thin. Did the nutritionist suggest some protein and fattening foods to build him up? I just feel so bad because no one did anything. I am a fan from a far and I could see something wasn't right. When Mike was coming and going from Klein's office I asked what is wrong? why is he seeing Klein all the time? When he came from his office one time I remember commenting at how skinny he was in those ugly leopard pants. Did anyone else give a damn?

mj didnt want to go?

Yes. I read somewhere that Michael would be sick and not want to go to the hospital because he did not want it to be in the news. Further, Michael is not a baby and can refuse to be taken to the hospital if he wants to. Amir cannot take him without his consent unless there was an emergency, like on June 25. However, I think on June 25th Amir deferred to the doctor's authority and thought since Murray was in charge he would follow Murray's instructions. I really cannot blame him here. Also, maybe Michael was getting some treatment at Klien's that caused pain and so he had to be sedated. Hence, the reason he looked out of it, Stacy. He did not have the luxury to go home after and sleep or rest. He had to be at the rehearsals, and thus had less time to heal himself.

Girl me too.. It just baffles my mind how all of these folks in the house, at Staples Center and in the meetings with MJ might have seen something wrong but did absolutely nothing. Did anyone question if MJ would even be in shape for these shows? he was really thin. Did the nutritionist suggest some protein and fattening foods to build him up? I just feel so bad because no one did anything. I am a fan from a far and I could see something wasn't right. When Mike was coming and going from Klein's office I asked what is wrong? why is he seeing Klein all the time? When he came from his office one time I remember commenting at how skinny he was in those ugly leopard pants. Did anyone else give a damn?

Yes. If he had a problem and how Petrarose said: Further, Michael is not a baby and can refuse to be taken to the hospital if he wants to.

Yes, nobody could force him (Agree!), but if there was something strange in the air, these people around Michael are not blind (or are they? or turned a blind eye and pretended that nothing was happening? ), they certainly realized that there was something strange going on. I'm not saying to force Michael, but really, why nobody could seriously talk with Michael, open the eyes of Michael, give a shoulder friend, show a willingness to help and together find a way to resolve the best possible way? :bugeyed :doh: :(

'll NEVER understand it, sorry guys. :( Michael was surrounded by so many people while I was completely alone. Nobody really did anything for him. Nobody cared about it. :( I feel deeply sad. :cry:

Yes. If he had a problem and how Petrarose said: Further, Michael is not a baby and can refuse to be taken to the hospital if he wants to.

Yes, nobody could force him (Agree!), but if there was something strange in the air, these people around Michael are not blind (or are they? or turned a blind eye and pretended that nothing was happening? ), they certainly realized that there was something strange going on. I'm not saying to force Michael, but really, why nobody could seriously talk with Michael, open the eyes of Michael, give a shoulder friend, show a willingness to help and together find a way to resolve the best possible way? :bugeyed :doh: :(

'll NEVER understand it, sorry guys. :( Michael was surrounded by so many people while I was completely alone. Nobody really did anything for him. Nobody cared about it. :( I feel deeply sad. :cry:

You make a valid point. Few people really cared about Michael the person. They cared more about Michael the money making machine and that is very sad. However, I do not know Kenny, but I get a strong feeling that he really cared about Michael the person, and I do not think he did anything to deliberately harm him. I really felt his love oozing out when he spoke of Michael and during TII.

Sometimes I really think that what Michael really needed was a good woman. You know, the type that stands behind a man no matter what, supports him, does not stand for nonsense, can keep offenders to the curb, basically an old fashioned wife. Not the type that will dare him to leave her, too weak to handle the stress of his publicity, becomes bitchy when not the focus of the relationship, not interested in his key interests in life.

You make a valid point. Few people really cared about Michael the person. They cared more about Michael the money making machine and that is very sad. However, I do not know Kenny, but I get a strong feeling that he really cared about Michael the person, and I do not think he did anything to deliberately harm him. I really felt his love oozing out when he spoke of Michael and during TII.
I really do not know. Given all that has happened, I have my doubts. It is very difficult to believe in people, all they are saying. I was not there, so I do not know. :( This is all very devastating. Poor Michael. :cry:

Sometimes I really think that what Michael really needed was a good woman. You know, the type that stands behind a man no matter what, supports him, does not stand for nonsense, can keep offenders to the curb, basically an old fashioned wife. Not the type that will dare him to leave her, too weak to handle the stress of his publicity, becomes bitchy when not the focus of the relationship, not interested in his key interests in life.
:agree:

Exactly! I always thought that way too. God, I wished so much that Michael had this woman in his life... at his side at all moments. :cry: *big sigh*

Back