Actress/Singer Keke Palmer singing "Man in the Mirror" in new film "Joyful Noise"

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index...d-in-new-movie&catid=85:latest-news&Itemid=82
(8-1-2012) The new Warner Brothers flick, "Joyful Noise," which hits theaters on January 13 features actress Keke Palmer performing Michael Jackson's hit, "Man in the Mirror."“No one will EVER sing this song better than Michael, I just wanted to do it justice. Really wish I could have met him," Palmer said.The film stars Queen Latifah, Dolly Parton, Jeremy Jordan, and Palmer. You can watch a clip of Palmer performing the King of Pop's hit by clicking here.
Source: MJFC / nickutopia.com

[video=youtube;YEFTzXhgVA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEFTzXhgVA4[/video]

Re: Actress/Singer Keke Palmer singing "Man in the Mirror" in new film "Joyful Noise"

Nice one!

Re: Actress/Singer Keke Palmer singing "Man in the Mirror" in new film "Joyful Noise"

That's right, Queen. Set 'em straight! I really want to see this movie.

I saw a preview on tv for this movie and was pleasantly surprised when I heard her singing it. It's nice.

Awww that was beautiful :wub:

I heard it on a commercial for the movie, and was sooo happy! Michael will forever be in our lives, I'm convinced of it! Keep Michaeling everybody!

As soon as I saw the trailer for that movie, I wanted to see it just for that reason :D

Looking forward to seeing the movie now.

That young lady is going places. She is a genuine talent which is so evident in Joyful Noise as well as her
many other projects such as the Tyler Perry movies; Madea's Family Reunion and Madea Goes To Jail.
She was excellent in Akeelah and the Bee with Laurence Fishbourne. She's been singing for some time now and she handled Man in the Mirror quite well.

Thanks for posting. :)

Just got back from seeing the movie today. I really liked it. It's a nice heartwarming film :) And I agree Keke Palmer did Man in the Mirror justice.

amazing...keke palmer is going places i tell you

Sweet! Love her :)

Keke Palmer on 'Joyful Noise': I get to grow up in this movie with my audience - 01/15/2012 | Entertainment News from OnTheRedCarpet.com

Keke Palmer on her new movie "Joyful Noise"

Palmer was particularly excited about getting to sing a song by one of her favorite music legends.

"Yes, I get to sing!" Palmer added. "That's so awesome. I get to sing 'Man in the Mirror,' my favorite. One of my favorite artists ever, Michael Jackson. Hopefully I did a good enough rendition!"

Last edited:

An excellent job, uplifting just as it should be.

Back