Full Royal Brunei Concert July 1996

qbee

Proud Member
Full Royal Brunei Concert July 1996
Prior to the HIStory tour, Michael Jackson performed a free concert at the Jerudong Park Amphitheatre in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei on 16 July, 1996, attended by 60,000 throughout the park. The concert was in celebration of the fiftieth birthday of Hassanal Bolkiah, the Sultan of Brunei and was attended by the Brunei royal family.

http://youtu.be/8CIBwReBq6E

Set List
1-Jam
2-Wanna Be Starting Something
3-Human Nature
4-Smooth Criminal
5-I Just Can't Stop loving you
6-She's Out Of My Life
7-9 Medley J5
10-Thriller
11-Billie Jean
12-The Way You Make Me Feel
(Panther Dance Intermission)
13-Beat It
14-You Are Not Alone
15-Dangerous
16-Black Or White
17-Man In The Mirror
18-Earth? Song

That info isn't strictly true. Jam, Smooth Criminal, Thriller, TWYMMF, YANA, Dangerous, Black Or White, Man In The Mirror and Earth Song were all lip synched.

Jeezz...I just can't believe I've never seen the full concert! Just discovered it on YouTube and it's been on there from the end of last year!!

The photo's of that concert always were amongst my favourite. He was georgeous there!

I really spend too much time in the Debate Thread..:D

I just recently found out my collegue at office attended this as she was working for the national airline in Brunei at that time. Plus the Whitney Houston concert. Felt so J :)

I just recently found out my collegue at office attended this as she was working for the national airline in Brunei at that time. Plus the Whitney Houston concert. Felt so J :)
You're kiddin'!

Ahh...would feel J too.

Some people have all the luck!

Can she remember specific things from the concert? Did it make a big impression on her? Did she have a good seat?

Am I asking too many questions now?..:D

You're kiddin'!

Ahh...would feel J too.

Some people have all the luck!

Can she remember specific things from the concert? Did it make a big impression on her? Did she have a good seat?

Am I asking too many questions now?..:D

you re not asking too much at all :D

Back