Heal the World Ltd. formed by MJ's bodyguard Farkas Attila

morinen

Proud Member
Michael's long-time bodyguard from Hungary, Farkas Attila, who always speaks very highly of Michael, started a charitable organization in his honor. My friend, an MJ fan from Hungary, knows Farkas Attila personally and says this initiative is very dear to his heart.

Here's their facebook page. Please like it and spread the word to support the initiative:

https://www.facebook.com/HtW.ltd

188169_220426428082752_202570058_n.jpg

Info from the group description:
The founders of the HtW. Ltd. faithfully follow the spiritual values of Heal the World Foundation, that is we need to organize and collect together all the people, communities, associations who would like to make the world a better place. Our goal is to offer the generations to come a cleaner, more livable world, and we are also full of faith and hope that future humankind will be milder on nature’s values and irreplaceable treasures, philosophically and technologically as well.
It means that we promote, support and implement alternative green methods in every possible area as well as environment friendly technologies for the sake of an environmental conscious way of life. Special attention is devoted to social problems by organizing societies, teaching communities to a positive lifestyle. As far as possible, we offer individual help and guidance to socially excluded people, and encourage good education and job training for the youth.
In order to preserve the world’s spiritual values and moral heritages, we keep contact with traditional communities, especially with the Knight Society.
We work according to the principles of ecumenism and do not support or apply social exclusion of any kind. Our most important cornerstones are good will and humanity.

Heal the World Ltd. Board Members

Two years ago I asked morinen to inform you about the organization Heal the World ltd. In early September of this year, I left the organization because I am deeply disappointed in the founder Attila Farkas. During the past two years, Attila Farkas did not find time to meet with volunteers at least once and discuss the work and its purpose. He never found time to visit the children for whom it was supposed to organize Heal the World ltd. For two years, he never took part in the collection of donations and never called on people to make donations for the children.During these 2 years, Attila Farkas took part in the preparation of only one program for children from 22 taken events, he agreed to be just in two of them.
Although I received a promise that the order of chivalry Attila Farkas will have financial assistance to one of the orphanages in Hungary, later nothing came of it, and for two years I did not get even a coin for children from Attila Farkas. He found only one sponsor. all the rest that happened in Hungary under the name of the organization happened only because of my work and the participation of volunteers.Farkash Attila never did anything in this organization. Even the preparation of materials for the page of the organization on fb he did reluctantly and often in delay. I edited this page almost two years alone.
In early September, Attila Farkas in writing, told me that in the future he is never going to be involved in children's programs, but is waiting from me photo reports about them. After that, I realized that I could not continue to remain in the organization.
I believe that Attila Farkas by his actions betrayed the humanitarian ideals of Michael Jackson and he proved that he is not worthy of a knighthood, which he was given two years ago. Two years ago I asked you to give your sympathy to Attila Farkas' organization but nowadays I myself remove my like from the page of this organization on facebook

Back