Michael Jackson Repeating Pattern

shivura

Proud Member
Hi guys, this is the only time I will post this but I wanted to get the word out because I think this is something some of you may like and it will be unlike any other Michael apparel out there.

For the last month and a half I have been working on a repeating pattern of Michael featuring pictures from every stage of his life. I have tried to not only make this pattern more complex and beautiful than anything out there in the pattern or collage category but also to try to do justice visually to one of the most colorful, charismatic, silly, caring, and unique individuals this world has ever collectively seen. Anyway, I hope you like it. Because I am a small company I will have a very limited supply to start but hopefully they sell and I can get more.

You can see them at www.etsy.com/michael-jackson-tribute

839048573.jpg

dvjq7j

I'd buy a t-shirt with this on. Very cool.

Thanks Chris! I'm thinking of either trying to make a kind of burnout all over-printed t-shirt, or a sweatshirt in a few months. Glad you like the pattern, it was really cool working with pictures of Michael; he is one of the few people I've ever seen who always seems to have a slightly different expression on his face in every picture. probably since he seemed to have so many energetic and varied elements in his personality

Back