MJJ THRILLER 25 BOOK TO BE RELEASED and more...

mjdatabank

Proud Member
http://mjdatabank.com/english_version/news/news_main_current.htm

Feb 12th, 2008: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MICHAEL JACKSON EXCLUSIVE TRACKS AT AMAZONMP3.COM

MICHAEL JACKSON BOXED SET TO BE RELEASED IN JAPAN

MICHAEL JACKSON THRILLER 25TH ANNIVERSARY BOOK TO BE RELEASED

U.S.A. ONLY
Michael Jackson's Thriller 25th Anniversary Album is now available for download at http://www.amazonmp3.com/ with exclusive bonus material:

- Billie Jean [UNDERGROUND MIX] [6:42"]

- Thriller [INSTRUMENTAL VERSION] [5:59"]

AmazonMP3 is available to customers in the United States only.

JAPAN ONLY

Sony BMG Japan is about to release an exclusive Michael Jackson Thriller 25th Anniversary boxed set similar to the "Visionary" release (SKU B000IJ7REA) that hit the stores in Europe two years ago. The "Japanese Singles Box" consists of seven 2-Track-Maxi-CD's:

mjdbnews995.jpg

Disc #1: The Girl Is Mine / Can't Get Outta The Rain
Disc #2: Billie Jean / It's The Falling in Love
Disc #3: Beat It / Get On The Floor
Disc #4: Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' / Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Instrumental)
Disc #5: Human Nature / Baby Be Mine
Disc #6: P.Y.T. / Working Day And Night (2008 Remix)
Disc #7: Thriller / Things I Do For You (The Jacksons Live Edit)

Limited Edition. Available for a short period of time only.

RELEASE DUE TO: 2008/03/26 // EPIC RECORDS // LEGACY RECORDINGS

WORLDWIDE

A Michael Jackson Thriller 25th Anniversary book is going to be released in June 2008 documenting music's most glorious time from the release of Thriller to the short films, the Grammy Awards 1984, the Victory Tour, and the global hysteria that changed modern pop culture forever.

Michael Jackson's iconic looks, his electrifying dance moves as well as the development of "Thriller" - the world's biggest selling album of all time - and Michael Jackson, mankind's biggest pop icon, over the last 25 years will be part of this monumental book.

Also: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS with Quincy Jones, Rod Temperton, John Landis, Ola Ray, Tamara Conniff, and many others.

WORLDWIDE

300 special Thriller 25th anniversary iPod's are available to media partners of Sony BMG, sponsors, and VIP friends of Michael Jackson. Not available in retail.

Over the next months, a series of Thriller 25th anniversary posters, postcards, and badges will be released worldwide.

- Stay tuned for further and more detailed information on all future releases -

ALSO:

Michael Jackson is featured as "pop music biggest icon" at mySpace.com. Check out an exclusive photo gallery portraying the King of Pop and a brand-new interview with Thriller producer Quincy Jones at:

http://celebrity.myspace.com/

Check out the latest episode of the official Thriller Podcast featuring DMC talking about meeting Michael, MTV, and Michael's impact on Run DMC. www.michaeljackson.com

Source: SONY BMG / MJ data bank
This news can be reposted with a credit to MJ data bank

Last edited:
Why isnt disc #7 mentioned in the picture?

thanks a lot for the news mjdatabank!

300 special Thriller 25th anniversary iPod's are available to media partners of Sony BMG, sponsors, and VIP friends of Michael Jackson. Not available in retail.

I just wish I'd be on his VIP list :lol:

T25 Book sounds good, another item to spend my money on :D

I actually copy-pasted a Press Release that show the actual promotion plan for T25 fir the next few months.

More to come...

peace.

Geezis! This is outta control!! It's going to be Christmas all year long, eh? I LIIIIIIKE! :wub:

MJ+Sony/BMG= Santa Claus. Ho ho ho?? :santa:

Oh poo, poo, and just flat out POO! Christmas just hit a snag. :lol: Guess Imma have to settle on a regular old ipod/ipod-like thingy then. I'll live.:p

Thanks for posting this! YAY!

Thank you very much for the Info Mjdatabank!!

OMG this becomes really a Thriller!^_^

Back