Thriller & Billie Jean Ringle??

*Navi*

Proud Member
As many of you may know both Singles are not available anymore..-_-
(Seems like only Barnes&Nobles have some Copies left)

As i have heard, Sony had Problems with the Cell Phone Bonus Stuff that was includet on the Discs, there where connecting Problems.

I have heard Rumors that Sony will re-release them this year, does somebody know anything more about this??

If someone has a Billie Jean Ringle left to sell, PM me;)

Thx for any Info Guys!

dude i dont know how in the world i did it but i stumbled across that ringle today at best buy and i am trying my best not to open it.

I have seen it on your Pics...GREAT!!:punk:

I wanna have one too, i just orderd from Barnes&Nobles....gona see if it works:unsure::huh:

I have the Thriller ringle. If I'm not wrong the Billie Jean one wasn't even released. I saw it on SonyBMG store but it's no more listed there. Is also the Beat It ringle canceled? :(

No we dont have BestBuy, also the Ringles didnt came out here in Europe-_-

But i have a good feeling to get it:D

I ordered "Billie Jean" ringle on Amazon on December. When I checked it a few days ago, there's no "Billie Jean [Ringle]" on Amazon any more! But I still have it ordered and it's written that delivery date is May... I'm confused - they removed "Billie Jean [Ringle]" from the shop, but they didn't remove it from my order.

I found the Thriller Ringle at Best Buy. They had two copies...I got one :)

I have searched all over the net, seems like the Billie Jean Ringle is all gone-_-

Nobody know of a new Release of the the Ringles this Year??
I dont know where i have heard of that...but i have heard that they will be released as a Part of the Thriller 25 Promotion.

i have Thriller ringle but Billie Jean ringle canceled
hope to re-released later this years if possible...

Have you orderd it from Barnes&Nobles too?

I'm so exited if we will get it:huh:
So we can keep each other on track;)

I have searched all over the net, seems like the Billie Jean Ringle is all gone-_-

Nobody know of a new Release of the the Ringles this Year??
I dont know where i have heard of that...but i have heard that they will be released as a Part of the Thriller 25 Promotion.

but they are releasing the Japanese Singles Collection instead ;)

UPDATE:
The Thriller Ringle is now out of Stock at Barnes&Nobles again!

But my order is still active and it says that it will be shipped on March 15'th.
I really hope that this date is for real and i still get it:)

Back