Anastacia

Dutchie

Guests
Any Anastacia fans here on the board? I love her. I have all her albums and I can't wait to see her live again.

Here's my favorite pic that I took of her when she performed in Rotterdam (Holland):

149403778_5_8Pmi.jpeg

:wub::wub::wub:

She got married and decided to take a break after that. She's now working on a new album :)

Cool! Thanx!:yes: She got married?:shock: Wow! Didn't know that! Who to? :smile: I thought she took a break coz of the cancer scare thing.

I did not know who she was untill the performance of 'what more can I give'.. I was like who's that hott girl singing? lol

I did not know who she was untill the performance of 'what more can I give'.. I was like who's that hott girl singing? lol

Awww haha. Michael actually called her when he first heard her sing, to tell her she was great (and he probably thought she was hot, too). :punk:

Last edited:
I like her a lot :)
I saw her at concert in 2005..it was great, some Michael related stuff also at the concert (like me and my friends were wearing WMCIG T-shirt and from the first row we were showing her the peace sign..and she smiled back and showed it back to us :)

Last edited:
Love it! She is a diamond compared only with Anastacia. Check here out on the stage! Live shows always better than records if the singer has a voice! So, here are the Anastacia tour dates. Thanks again for the 'Deadly case'))

Back