RUMOUR: 50th anniversary Boxset in Japan ???

djvernon

Proud Member
I have heard some rumours about a possible boxset released for his 50th anniversary in Japan.

Is there any Japanese fan who can confirm this? because Japan got the most unreleased tracks for T25 also so maybe they got the most unreleased tracks in this boxset AGAIN.... I will only buy the most complete set.

Last edited:
Someone told me trough MSN and he also told me about that 7 CD singles boxet from Japan before it was noticed at this forum

Last edited:
The Japanese HMV site doesnt have anything listed. Well I hope its true as long as there is something worthwhile getting in the collection.

i hope its true, just imagine if its got a concert from each era in glorious HD picture.

That would be cool as long as I could get a hold of it somehow here in the states, but if there are no unreleased songs, I'm not messin with it

what do you mean about this the most unreleased tracks for T25 is there more tracks than 16 singles that are in thriller 25?

what do you mean about this the most unreleased tracks for T25 is there more tracks than 16 singles that are in thriller 25?

The Japanese release of T25 also has Got The Hots, they also released a 7 CD singles boxset with Can't Get Outta The Rain & Wanna Be Startin'Somethin' (No Lead Version) That's what I mean by the Japanese got the most tracks.

The Japanese release of T25 also has Got The Hots, they also released a 7 CD singles boxset with Can't Get Outta The Rain & Wanna Be Startin'Somethin' (No Lead Version) That's what I mean by the Japanese got the most tracks.

Whats a 'No Lead Version'? Is that the instrumental remastered? And Cant Get Out Of The Rain is remastered to isnt it?

Back