MJ's books

MJsfriend

Proud Member
Hi ,

I know Michael wrote 2 books in the 80's: there was "Moonwalk" but what was the title of the 2nd one please?

His mother Katherine also wrote a book in the 80's. Could u give me the title of this book as well please?

I'd really love to buy them both.

BTW, in the book Moonwalk, MJ's put his autograph... is it a printed one or has he especially signed the book himself before publishing it...?

Thanks!

Last edited:
The second book by Michael is called 'Dancing the Dream' and I love it. Think his mothers book is caled something like 'My Family, The Jacksons'. The signature in Moonwalk is a copy of Michael's actual autograph.:cheeky:

Thanks for your answers! Do you know where I can buy these books please? and are you sure the autograph in "Moonwalk" is a copy... because it seems like an original one (I can see the trace of the felt... lol)
And last question, just the page before " MJ's autograph" is there a drawing of MJ wearing a hat and his hand (with his glove) on his head?

I'm asking you all that because the book wasn't new when i bought it.. I bought it as a second hand book. So i don't know if it's the person who owned the book before me that drawned MJ or not...

Thanks again!

Last edited:
try to buy it on ebay ;)

i remember seeing a drawing you are talking about, but i am not sure if it was int he book, because our version is a lil bit different, with less pictures......Michael draw it himself, no?

And last question, just the page before " MJ's autograph" is there a drawing of MJ wearing a hat and his hand (with his glove) on his head?

I'm asking you all that because the book wasn't new when i bought it.. I bought it as a second hand book. So i don't know if it's the person who owned the book before me that drawned MJ or not...

Thanks again!

Yep, there's a drawing of MJ in the Moonwalker book.

yep! ebay or amazon!!!!

Actually I got both moonwalker and dancing the dream from amazon, but I also just found them and bought another copy of both at this bookstore called the 'half price bookstore" that's a second-hand book and record store. So if you have a second hand book store check there!!!

Back