Questions concerning the set list.

I was just wondering, Mike said he'll be performing the songs his fans want to hear. But correct me if i'm wrong..he IS rehearsing now. So how is this thing gonna play out? How will he know what songs his fans want to hear?

Also.....i wonder if he'll be doing the same setlist for all 50 shows, or that he'll mix it up a bit.

I guess i am asking impossible questions now...well...impossible to answer - questions, but ah well ;)

I have a feeling it will be the same setlist for all shows. MJ shows always seem well though out, choreographed and routine. I doubt he would stray from the main setlist because I am not sure the dancers, band, backing singers, technicians would be prepared. Then again they might be :p I mean with Prince he could go out and play any song he wants with his guitar but I dont think MJ will be soloing any instruments!

I suppose he could go by the KOP album choices to see what we want! Maybe he has people reading over these boards to see what we want as well but I doubt it :p

Back