Something I wrote in memory of Michael

~* White Chocolate *~

Proud Member
"Michael Joseph Jackson Passes Away at 50 Years Young ~ 25th June 2009"

michael.jpg

Today the world lost an amazing and truly beautiful human being. One who at times was ridiculed and made the punch line of so many jokes. A man who was loved by millions of people world wide, who through his art and music and humanitarian efforts touched the lives of so many people; often times going unnoticed by the media who would have rather reported on whatever scandalous stories they could come up with instead.

~ Michael Joseph Jackson was a man very few truly understood and one so many loved and adored.

Upon hearing the news around mid-afternoon that Michael Jackson had been rushed to the hospital I immediately stuck with the story as it developed, and I hoped and hoped and even prayed that what was happening REALLY wasn't happening and I thought he'd be ok. I mean HE HAD TO BE OK, HE JUST HAD TO BE. But sadly, I was wrong. Hearing about his passing made me feel shocked, then it put me in a state of disbelief, before finally I lost it and I broke down into tears. Now I feel numb and the threat of tears is ever present.

This man and his music was what I grew up on, he and his family, it was what I latched on to when I needed something to cling to when all seemed lost. I found so much hope and inspiration in him as an artist and as a human being. I often felt that I was so much different then others and when I would look to MJ I would feel like 'Hey I'm not alone in this.' I looked up to him in so many ways, and it helped get me through the roughest and most difficult periods in my life.

His 'HIStory' album was the first record I ever got and it was on my tenth birthday. And his song, 'You Are Not Alone' was (and still is) my favorite song of his, because it made me feel like I really wasn't alone and that someone did care. I love all his songs, there isn't one I don't like, but that song always held a special place in my heart and it still does.

I often felt that when this day did ultimately come, that those who so often criticized him and called him disgusting names would show themselves to be the hypocrites that they were and are and I was right.

Al Sharpton said it best when he spoke today about how there are those who are speaking out now about how much they loved him and how much he meant to them, but who weren't there when things were rough for him. Where were they then?

It's not about what you say or how you treat a person when they're gone, it's how you treat them while they're here. THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. And it's disgusting watching the news coverage of this tragic event and witness all the media whores come out of hiding.

I cannot even begin to express how much sorrow and sympathy I feel for not just his parents and sisters and brothers, but for his three beautiful children (above anyone else).

* Prince Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. *

* Paris Michael Katherine Jackson *

* Prince Michael Jackson II (aka Blanket) *

These three children have lost the only parent they have ever known. The Daddy they loved and cherished and who loved and cherished them each and every day. These three children were his world and were his greatest accomplishments in life. They meant more to him then all the awards, all the money, and all the fame he had ever had. And it is so sad to think that they will never again get to hear their Daddy say 'I love you.' Or feel their Daddy hug and kiss them. Or have their Daddy play with them. They and his entire family are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope upon hope that they make it through this OK.

** Michael, I am heart broken and completely crushed by your passing. I can only hope that at least now you are in a peaceful place where no one else can hurt you. You were a gift who went unappreciated for so long by many and who was loved and cherished by millions. I am one of those people who will never stop loving and cherishing you for your gifts and for who you were as an individual and as a human being. You helped me become the person I am today, and I am forever grateful for that. You were one of those rare shooting stars that are rarely seen, and like those shooting stars you were gone far too soon. However, you will never be forgotten Michael, and those who refused to see you for the wonderful spark that you were, well...they see it now. You will always be in my heart Michael. I miss you already and I ALWAYS WILL.

With all my love and respect and with sadness and joy,

~ Forever Your Fan ~

Bekie

michael2.png

"Every day create your history, Every path you take you're leaving your legacy, Every soldier dies in his glory, Every legend tells of conquest and liberty, Every day create your history, Every page you turn you're writing your legacy, Every hero dreams of chivalry, Every child should sing together in harmony

All nations sing, Let's harmonize all around the world."

~ "HISTORY" by Michael Jackson

----------------------------------

The address to my blog where I posted this is: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=410829747&blogId=496950412

I just wanted to share this with everyone. I am just so beside myself right now, there really are no words...

Back