MJ and Michelangelo:

Janesko72

Guests
Hello. Im knew here but not new to admiration for Michael Jackson. Tears have flowed these past two days; sometimes easily, sometimes painfully.

I just finished watching the CNN special and something hit me in a way that has never hit me before. It hit me when they were playing the audio recording for his last interview with Ebony. He talked about having immortality thru one's art.

I thought about Michelangelo and his art; Sistine Chapel, David, on and on.
Who hasnt been touched by that artwork? Who hasnt heard of it? Who hasnt felts something for it?

Yet many of us dont know the intimate details of what Michelangelo was like. We simply enjoy his great work.

50, 100 years from now, when we are ALL gone, there will be others who will listen Michael's great music, watching his dancing, enjoy it all.

They may hear about all the crappy stuff, may read it in a book, but its not going to stir up any hate for Michael Jackson. It wont cause them to have an emotional reaction. It will just be something that they read about an artistic genius.

BUT his art! They will dance. They will smile. His art will make them feel something.

We are emotionally attached not only to Michael's art, but to Michael himself. We are fortunate in that. Generations to come will only be attached to his art. They will judge him for his art, not for how he lived (How may of us judge Michelangelo for how he lived?!?!? I bet not many. We just enjoy his art)

You and I wont be remembered. Michael Jackson will. He really will live on for the rest of human kind. He is part of human history and people will know his name. 50, 100, 500 years from now.

Michael haters wont be remember either. They will just be dust. Michael will shine.

Michael Jackson cant be emotionally crucified again. They cant hurt him EVER again.

NOBODY CAN HURT MICHAEL JACKSON EVER AGAIN!

I couldnt take it when they hurt him. I couldnt take it when they emotionally crucified.

WELL THEY CANT DO IT EVER AGAIN!!

Thank you for listening.

I hug you all in your pain. Keeping hugging each other and supporting each other. Dont be afraid.

Michael Jackson is now safe.

Back