Ticket refund

Fan_of_Duran_Duran

Proud Member
I can't find the topic, so I'm opening a new one.

Wednesday I went on the site, and asket for the partial refund of the tickets. But I still have no e-mail from ticketmaster.

Can someone please help me? It wouldn't bother me at all if I had normal tickets, but I had also a Thriller packcage, I spent all my savings for the tickets and the trip...

What should I do?

No one had received an email for refunds/souvenier tickets. I tried calling tm & couldn't get through, the email address I was given didn't work, my email hot sent back saying it was rejected by their server. I don't know what to do really.

I just went on to my ticketmaster on my order page, where I ordered 2 tickets each for 2 shows, its showing up blank. And I went on mjlive.com can't find the link where you can choose an option.

I just went on to my ticketmaster on my order page, where I ordered 2 tickets each for 2 shows, its showing up blank. And I went on mjlive.com can't find the link where you can choose an option.

My account is like that, but if you go to the right hand side of the page, look under order history under my account. The info on your booking is there, although it's the same info as when the tickets were booked. No mention of souvenir tickets or refunds.

I am at the point on the refund and it says to enter you address as it appears on your booking. It does not say my address on my booking so what should i enter?

Address of your booking is the same as address on your credit card. I assume u have paid using credit card.

please tell me how to start a thread I have looked on this board everywhere and cannot figure it out. thanks

Back