Where to watch his funeral in LONDON?

chocomarker

Proud Member
i'm in london right now, at LSE summer program... :)

but i have no TV in my rented apartment...

where in London can I watch the funeral? Maybe even a movie theatre? Are there TVs at any place that show it? I wanna meet up with some fellow fans and watch it! :)

Ive been asking this question for days now and no reply. Me personally? I will be at an internet cafe now, on my own to watch this as no one has organised a thing and I wouldnt know where to begin - im not from here.

looks like everyones watching it alone. im so sad about this :( .... but we can all be together on the 13th... i dont know if thats any consolation, or if youll still be here :(

its such a shame :(

its not what he would have wanted and i cant believe most people have been so apathetic about it.

its not what he would have wanted and i cant believe most people have been so apathetic about it.

no i dont think people are being apathetic.. its hard to know where to go. LOADS of us have been asking the O2 all weekend... we didnt know over the weekend what channels would be showing it and where in london would have a big screen to play it... its really NOT people being apathetic, its the logistics of it... If i hear of anything today tho.. ill be up to london like a shot :)

how about just meeting at a pub where we can see it?

guys, the timestamp of your messages says you were here too early for me ;-)

no i dont think people are being apathetic.. its hard to know where to go. LOADS of us have been asking the O2 all weekend... we didnt know over the weekend what channels would be showing it and where in london would have a big screen to play it... its really NOT people being apathetic, its the logistics of it... If i hear of anything today tho.. ill be up to london like a shot :)

Agree with that -

Also in the UK its "7/7" - rememberence services for the people who were killed in the terrorist attacks that happened in central London a few years ago killed scores of people.

and at Leicester Square: Harry Potter premiere. At Trafalgar Square: standup comedy by normal people, at Hyde Park: the 7/7 memorial... are there any other squares one could check?

HOW TO WATCH IN THE UK

BBC TWO
BBC News Channel
BBC HD
Sky News
Sky Arts 1
NTV
The service will also be streamed live on the BBC News website

last minute decision again. they think we all have the power to teleport............... :(

Back