The O2. Incompetent and disrespectful

ethan23

Proud Member
I am deeply upset and angry at the O2 Arena for their lack of preparation and co-operation for yesterdays memorial. They just about showed it on the big screen and even then they reluctantly put the speakers out. I went there and asked hours before the event and nno-one wanted to tell me that it would be shown on the screen. The website never publisied it and only a few news crews were there. Infact I was interviewed by one crew who seemed top ask questions that showed the O2's lack of support for the fans who would have gone and seen Michael at the arena in the up and coming months. The memorial where fans can put flowers etc will be REMOVED next Tuesday - another show of the O2 not seeing the fabase that Michael had in the UK! I mean I'm sure that a few people would keep the memorial clean etc.
I think though that yesterdays event all cam down to money for the O2, they ddint want to pay for security etc., However I'm sure that even if they charged £5 and made people register online to watch the ceremony in the O2 cinema or type venue many people would have gone.
However overall the ceremony yesterday was both touching and a brilliant celebration of the King of Pop's life. I thnk though that this is not the end, just the beginning of a new chapter for the greatest entertainer ever, Michael Jackson.
We love you more!

that doesnt surprise me about the 02. Thus far in all of this they have been uncommunicative, have a total disregard of the fans - if nothing else the fact they didnt do something for the fans yesterday proves they are money grabbing non-emotive manipulative 'Tizer With Added Tizer' s ..............

I cant belieive there removing the memorial there next tuesday! Im going to the o2 next monday, and im gonna place flowers there but they will only be there for a day- how sad is that. What do they do with it all? Do i want to know...

mike just cost them millions it was only ever about the £

I cant belieive there removing the memorial there next tuesday! Im going to the o2 next monday, and im gonna place flowers there but they will only be there for a day- how sad is that. What do they do with it all? Do i want to know...
I hear everything's gonna be transported to the Jackson Family.

No idea how they're gonna do it, if true.

Truthfully I dont think that it will go to the family... its a shame though :(

I can't see them sending it all out to The States - there is so much stuff down there - it will be sad if it all goes on Tuesday :(

i dont think itwill be moved tuesday. after all theres gonna be loads of stuff put there on monday night. i doubt they give a toss about sending stuff out to L.A

Back