If Michael wasn't on a iv drip?...

michael4eva

Proud Member
I have no idea if there are doctors in here but as much as any form of specualtion can/should be put in this or any thread. i'd like a professional opinion if anyone knows it

So he image of mike continually being put on a iv dip with oxygen tank etc is not a nice image..esp at his age and with his youthfull image and outlook..We really had no idea how bad things were behind that methaphorical curtain..but what if the doctor said no to a iv drip, would michael have just spent the whole nite awake? or of got violently angry...this was a form of dependance but if he was not given if for whatever reason, could he not have found SOME way to sleep..I know if was also because of pain , so was this pain daily and all the time unless he took something..and was it such a high level of pain and dependancy that he needed higher does of whatever he took to curb the pain and sleep deprivation?

I just find it so sad he had to be connected to these things for someone who was so full of life and energy but had to look like he was a 75 year old man in a hospital...why go to these extremes! was it fascination with a drug mixed with the level of dependancy he needed? as i type this..suddenly that mad world song comes on..talk about timing ..grrr

Back