In the middle of the madness...

A_Powerful_Mind

Proud Member
My head is twirling and my mind is going in one hundred different directions at once.

Between still trying to accept the fact that Michael is gone, worrying about the well being of his beloved children and family, saying endless prayers....I'm torn.

In replaying all the many memories I've had of Michael all my life, the music...the movies...the moonwalk, it's been a roller coaster of emotions. I've laughed, I've cried, I've gotten angry...

I've seen the outpouring of love, the outpouring of hate, the beautiful memoirs of his life done by friends and family and the utter chaos stirred up by shady media rags that still attempt to belittle this beautiful soul in death as they did in life.

It's very easy to get caught up in finger pointing, self pity and despair...believe me, I know, but the more I think about it, I know in my heart that this isn't what Michael would want any of us doing.

Why spend hours and hours following up who said what, who's lying, who's telling the truth and every other little silly thing that at the end of the day has NOTHING to do with anything important?

Why not spend that time talking about the fantastic legacy Michael has left for all of us, finding ways to share the joy he brought us with others, and to spread his message of truth, hope and love to anyone who cares to hear about it?

I know we all miss him like crazy and would give anything to have him back but wallowing in sadness, hate and anger isn't the answer.

In the middle of the madness, remember that the one true answer to all things is LOVE.

I love you all....

Michael I miss you so much. Always in our hearts.

you ARE right tho...
its so hard :huggy:
beautifully written thanx you for it .

Back