25 Things...

D.Electric

Proud Member
Just cus im bored! Join in!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1) I always get on the last carriage on the train.

2) My most embarrassing moment was when i was 9 years old. i had a crush on Tom phillips and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was so shocked I squirted cola out of my nose. He changed his mind 2 seconds later, and I still blame this incident on my inablilty to drink coke with out a weird tingling sensation in my nose.

3) I hate popular 'MTV eating' culture.

4) Ive had some pretty huge fuck ups in my time, but If i had a time machine I wouldnt change a thing. Except maybe the coke incident.

5) I spent my whole 15th year thinking i might be a lesbian. Obviously Im not.

6) I cant drive. I will tell most people its because I never needed to, but really its because im terrified of getting behind the wheel.

7) I can tell you everything there is to know about cats, michael jackson and the sopranos. because im cool... oh yeh

8) I've moved house every six months for the last 5 years.

9) It took me moving to the other side of the country to really appreciate my family and just how important they are to me.

10) I know HUNDREDS of people.. but i can count my true friends on one hand, and two of those people are now dead.

11) I have secrets that could blow your mind.

12) I have a pretty strange and sarcastic sense of humour. its been known to get me in trouble.

13) I enjoy pretty childish indulgences, but after the last 7 years I think ive earned that right ha!

14) Comfort makes me uncomfortable. figure that one out!

15) I once fell in love with an american rock star and went on tour with him. It was probably one of the stupidest thing i ever did, but FUCK i had fun!

16) Nearly all my ex boyfriends are or have at some point been famous. I didnt choose them for this fact, and i will from now on be avoiding famous men at all costs!

17) I surprise people with my intelligence sometimes ;) I like to keep it a secret.

18) I always want what I can't have.

19) I was the ultimate uncool kid at school, but Im happy with that :)

20) My favourite drink is dark rum and coke, my favourite crisp flavour is worcester sauce.

21) Im easily pleased, but also easily bored.

22) I've travelled the world twice over, my favourite places being Norway and Bahrain.

23) My nickame when i was younger was Mowgli, which is now the name of my kitty cat.

24) I have an intense fear of wasps.

25) I have an extreme habit of jumping on a plane and leaving everyone wandering where I am. I'm not proud of this, i just like to be unreachable sometime.

Wow Daniilee, ur life sounds very intresting! I like this thread. Right 25 things about me

1) I know everything there is to know about MJ,Lost,Heroes,Desperate Housewives, Damages, Eastender - I love my tv shows!

2) I never let people see me cry and I hide my true feelings away from my friends, they just don't undertsand me.

3) I'm terrified of sheep, lmao seriously I got chased by a ram once and that traumatized me. I live in Wales, a place known for the over population of sheep.

4) I'm a health freak, well I exercise everyday and I try not to each alot throughout the day but cakes are my weakness, so I have one on the sly.I'm also the fussiest eater, I don't eat fruit or veg cuz I hate them, I'll eat plums, peaches, strawberries, rasperries and prunes that's about it. I like my food dry, odd I know.

5) I cant stop eyeing guys up, wherever I go I observe every guy I see and decide if he's hot or not, I do this by looking at all angles :D

6) Me & my friends are dirty minded people, I have this guy friend who can turn anything dirty, he cant help it, he corrupted us all with his dirty mindess. Its all harmless of course. You have to be careful what words you use arounds us lol , otherwise we will turn it dirty.

7) When I meet someone who can't speak Welsh, I like to speak Welsh with my mates infront of them, makes me feel superior that they can't undertsand a word we're saying. Welsh is my first language so me and my mates speak it all the time, but obviously to be polite if there's someone who can't then we'll talk english but I like to drop a few welsh words to confuse them .

8) I don't believe in love, not really I prefer the four F'S " Find them, Feel them, F*** Them, Forget them" believe it or not but my maths teacher taught me that one.

9) My biggest dream is to become president of the world. No one would dare to commit a crime with me in charge , and everyone would have to bake me cakes to keep me happy :D lol

10)I've thought about suicide in the past :( but I soon relazied that its never the answer! I now wanna live to a 100!

11) I only have to hear a song once and I know all the lyrics. I can remember stuff that I hear, but not stuff I read or see, that's a bit hazy.

12) I would love to go AWOL for a few years. Dunno why, I just like the idea that no one knows where you are, and then maybe people will start to appreciate me and show me that they care for me, cuz at the moment it feels like no one cares :(

13) I've ran away from home :(

14) I can count the people I love and would die for on one hand, they are My Mum ( had some tough times, but were both closer now and I love her to bits) My Sister, My Aunti & Uncle from Wrexham, Michael Jackson, My "Taid" (taid means grandad in welsh) He died 7 years ago and I still miss him. he was the only granparent I knew, the others died before I was born.

15)I'm secretly dumb :p seriously some people think I'm quite clever but I'm not, half the time I have no idea what I'm talking about lol

16) I'm ace at arguing, I always win! lol I'm very good with words. I love debating and giving my opinions on stuff and I can defeat other peoples theories.

17) I don't have a "father" he's dead to me. He still lives here at home, but he treats us like sh*t, he's a betting addict so we never get money from him. Its a long story there and really complicated so I woun't bore you.

18) I never get ill. I have inherited my Mum's great immune system. the only "illnes " I get is cramps at the time of ya know.

19) I've got Rayanuds Disease. which bascially means I'm allergic to the cold. What it is bascially is that I have very poor circulation so when its cold, my veins close up restricting blood flow to my hands, feet,ears and nose. They turn grey until eventually I numb, and I can't feel a thing. Once I'm warmed up the veins open up then I turn all red and get like pins n needles feeling in my hands and feet. I get funny looks in public when I'm out and I'm starting to turn grey, I had to wear gloves to do p.e in school in the winter, it was embarrassing. Plus I can't stay out in the snow for long cause I can't handle not being able to feel my feet and hands, I love the snow though! Its not fair.

20) When I was younger I had the habbit of singing in mid sentence. People would talk to me and ask me qestions, and when I'm in the middle of answering them I suddenly have the urge to sing, I did this until I was like 14. I'm better now I don't do it as much.

21) I have a hate list of people I hate. I dream about getting revenge on them. I don't hate for no reason though. These people on my list have done or said something to me, that have hurt me, upset me or offended me. They've earned my hate.

22) When I'm drunk I like to sing, and I have no volume control. One minute I'm whispering the next I'm shouting then back to whispering lol I also have the habbit of calling people by my cat's name , which is Suzie , when I'm drunk.

23) I'm stubborn as a mule, just ask anyone who knows me.

24) I have a problem with mint sauce. We're sworn enemies, I hate it, I hate the way it looks and I hate the smell it stinks. I woun't be in the same room as mint sauce I just can't stand it yuck.

25) and finally. I love spending time on this forum This is where I can show how I'm feeling and have people understand and support me. I love everyone on this forum as we're all MJ fans. We support each other through this difficult times and I'm grateful and pleased that there are still nice, honest decent people around. Thank you xxxxx

Last edited:
Back