The possibility of Murray being Lee Harvy Oswalled is

michael4eva

Proud Member
Again I shall say this..I was quite astounded the judge allowed Murray to go back to practice, totally accessible to anyone in reality and suseptable to an attack , a threat or a murder attempt..From someone who wants him out the picture or again someone who is made to be innocent in is killing ( i.e someone payed by those who were really behind it..to cover tracks.)...a fan ( very unlikely but still a possibility...)...

The lilklehood is slim but by the judge allowing him to continue practice..He has certainly opened up this path which could of remained firmly closed...

If you believe Lee Harvey Oswald was a scapegoat..He was killed by those who feel he was a threat..Now if Murray is a scapegoat..perhaps those responsible might be getting very very worried..Or they just assurre him he would get a maximum of years and that would be the only price he pays in terms of not having freedom...But who knows

All I know is that considering the unbelievable focus on this man and how imo this trial will eclipse the oj trial...To give him this much access to everyday people is astonishing.

What are people's views...Did anyone else think this or does anyone think it could happen???

Again I shall say this..I was quite astounded the judge allowed Murray to go back to practice, totally accessible to anyone in reality and suseptable to an attack , a threat or a murder attempt..From someone who wants him out the picture or again someone who is made to be innocent in is killing ( i.e someone payed by those who were really behind it..to cover tracks.)...a fan ( very unlikely but still a possibility...)...

The lilklehood is slim but by the judge allowing him to continue practice..He has certainly opened up this path which could of remained firmly closed...

If you believe Lee Harvey Oswald was a scapegoat..He was killed by those who feel he was a threat..Now if Murray is a scapegoat..perhaps those responsible might be getting very very worried..Or they just assurre him he would get a maximum of years and that would be the only price he pays in terms of not having freedom...But who knows

All I know is that considering the unbelievable focus on this man and how imo this trial will eclipse the oj trial...To give him this much access to everyday people is astonishing.

What are people's views...Did anyone else think this or does anyone think it could happen???

His life might be in danger from a fan but i don't think there are others involved who want him dead to cover their own tracks. I just don't see any evidence for this.

His life might be in danger from a fan but i don't think there are others involved who want him dead to cover their own tracks. I just don't see any evidence for this.

Why would you though unless you knew inside information? We dont know the big picture.

I think Michael's body should be exhumed and buried in Indiana. California seems to mess up EVERY high profile cause that is presented to them, and we all know california in the pass has screwed Michael over.

I think Michael's body should be exhumed and buried in Indiana. California seems to mess up EVERY high profile cause that is presented to them, and we all know california in the pass has screwed Michael over.

That would make it a bit harder for the family to visit him, though.

He's gonna get LHO'd for sure. I just hope it happens after the conviction rather than before. We need this information from him.

I have felt right from the begining that if it ever went to trial, he may be dealt with in order to stop him naming names of others involved, I don't think it was meant to go to trial.

They then would put the blame on a delusional MJ fan , I've read in the past in the media that MJ fans are delusional for supporting MJ during the trials

I was just thinking that.... You beat me to it... If there is someone to be a hitman for Murray like a Hit man for Oswalled, I wouldn't be suprised.My Elder sister told me don't worry,if Murray doesn't get the correct Sentence,He'll get it,So if he' does go to jail,I'm sure he'll make great new friends in the shower area,Hehehehehehehehe. Or if he's still free on bail and The Big Mucks does have a hit man because they fear Murray will sing like a bird. I won't cry because then we'll know the real truth like JFK's Death. SO Stay Tuned, The truth will be shown to all of us soon,it's just bits and pieces coming out now.Save the imfo for a Novel and Make a Block buster movie out of it. Have Martin S to direct.

Oh Jesus!
Nobody may touch him or do something else!
I want to know the truth, what happend to Michael since he was treated by him. Especially on this sad day!

This will only happen if he looks like he wants to talk otherwise he'll be okay. Oswald only got killed once he let the world know he was just a patsy. They got scared and had to take him out then.

The difference is that a lot of people didnt believe LHO killed JFK (no one man can fire of 6 shots with the rifle that was used for starters).

In this scenario, most people do believe that Murray was the only reason MJ died. Only us and the Jacksons believe their were others involved.

It seems that Toya, Randy and Joe believe there are more involved but when Janet was interviewed, she only mentioned Murray as being responsible. Janet who is high profile and taken more seriously needs to make some bolder claims.

Dangerous,

While I respect your opinion to believe in this theory, it IS possible that Katherine, Janet and others may not believe the same as Joe and LaToya. According to the latest news that was released, Katherine feels Murray is the one responsible.

Not all will agree on this type of thing and until someone can name names and get some hard cold facts behind those names its not going to be taken seriously.

Its very true that the whole family may not agree that Murray is not alone in this. And yes hearing what Katherine said yesterday in the car while leaving, it's probable that she is only blaming Murray.

But what if Conrad is interrogted and reveals things like Joe says..He did a very good job of conveying what I think the truth is on larry king..

Just fact is he is more vunerable being allowed to be approached by anyone..I am still in shock considering how high profile this is..And then his lawyer just says ' O he will be carrying on practicing in Las Vegas or whatever...

And that idea of him getting banged up in the shower is cofomforting but I wonder how many of these prisons have shared showers..I recently saw ' A Prophet' (excellent french film)..and they have their own showers..I digress

I feel Conrad has alot of info..Whether he will reveal it is another matter..He is not the only one in this..I am adament about that

Back