Show the world you haven't forgotten the King.

bobmoo79

Proud Member
Hi everybody, I hope you will all join with me by sending emails and text messages to all your local radio stations tomorrow.

Don't do it just once, but repeat it for every show that comes on. Show the DJs and station managers that MJ is still remembered.

Also, for every good thing you see or hear about MJ, compliment the responsible person.

For every negative thing, either ignore it or respond with politeness.

Many thanks,

Bob

Several stations are already playing some MJ/J5 songs more frequently over here... I think MJ has left a permanent signature in everyones lives.

It`s unbelievable how many people are now playing his music, getting to know him, rediscovering him after a long (hard) period. Even in supermarkets, toy stores and schools children are playing his songs.. i believe he would be flattered, knowing he`s loved again for what he gave us.

the world has signified that they have heard from us, loud and clear, but i appreciate the idea and i will contact the radio stations

Last edited:
I m sure he's not forgotten. I m even hearing from my chinese radio station yesterday that they will recap his great songs today!

I will request more thank I've ever requested before tomorrow to make sure all the stations know that there are people who are ACTIVELY supporting Mike.

Silent support is great but it doesn't influence the radio DJs, station managers or the media.

I work as a DJ at a little local radio station and monday I'm going to dedicate my whole program to Michael,
as a tribute :wub:

Only the fans will be able to connect every song in my program to Michael, with songs like smile and songs of James Brown and 3t. And off course with songs from the king of pop himself. So it will be intimate, but mostly full of love for Michael.

Good idea! I heard at least a few radio stations today talking about how they are having tributes to Michael tomorrow or playing his music all day.
Now I can even find all kinds of books about Michael in the library and they have baby lullabies of his music! I thought that was really cute.

Back