Thank u!

happie

Proud Member
It's such a great idea to close all other forums on this special day so that we can concentrate & share our thoughts together!

Ever since I got to know this forum, I have been visiting here everytime I go online(except during work). So I would like to take this chance to express my heartfelt thanks!

First of all, I would like to thank Gaz and his great team who manages the forum here. U all have done a great job!:clapping:

As I spent most of my time at 2000 Watts, the next I would like to thank is the all the vidz uploaders who took time and effort to share & upload the priceless vidz. And also to the expert editors who improved the quality of the clips which made them jaw dropping!:wild: All because of you, I could reminisce the great moments and amazing performance, interviews, concerts, documentaries of Michael which I had never seen before. And if not because of you, I wouldnt be able to watch him in such great quality which probably wouldnt have existed back then and even before I was born!:woohoo:

l also wanna thank all the people here in this forum whom have provided me with loads of entertainment in one way or another. I have enjoyed reading all the posts here since day 1 which have filled me with much info abt Michael, insights, nice thoughts, touching moments, wonderful experience, great encounters, laughters & grins, etc etc. I m certainly enjoying every bit of you recollecting your moments with Michael which I never will have.:(

Of cos Michael, I will have to reserve the BIGGEST THANK U to U! Because if not for such a talented, kind & lovable soul whom have existed before and left us with so much great memories, this forum wouldnt have exist and I/we wouldnt be here! :angel:

So once again, I wanna thank all of you here for all that you have done as I have greatly enjoyed my time here. May we have many more great years ahead together embracing the L.O.V.E which Michael always preached & believe in. :wub:

No matter what happens, I will always REMEMBER THE TIME here!

:jump::clap::clapping::cheers:

thankyou.jpg

Here's a nice clip which I chanced upon on youtube. I thought its a great combination - Our Genius & great song by one of his beloved friend. Would like to dedicate this to all of u!

[youtube]ahL54eh9llM[/youtube]

value="http://yourdomain.com/xspf_player.swf?playlist_url=http://yourdomain.com/yourplaylistlist.xspf" />

Last edited:
Back