"REQ" ( IM LOOKING FOR) Michael Jackson Julien's Auctions Catalogues!!!

brunomj

Proud Member
hello there, i would like to know if anybody around here would have the juliens auctions catalogues for sell or trade. im looking for them!!!

There are a couple of copies of 'Legends' (9th October 2010 catalogue) on ebay at the moment, though one finishes fairly soon. Others come up on ebay from time to time.

What would you be willing to trade for it???Because I actually have 1 copy of the Julien's catalog from the auction MJ shut down....

I've wanted these for a long time. But they are very expensive!!!

When they were first published, MJ signed a batch which Julians were selling for $500 each. The unsigned versions, well much less, around $150 if memory serves. The signed ones sold out very fast and hit eBay in a matter of minutes with massively inflated price tags. I opted to buy the full set of 5 unsigned versions direct from Julians, which I still have sealed in their original shipping box. Since 2009, even the unsigned copied are selling on eBay for $500+ so who knows what the signed copies are worth!?!

Just FYI, they were all available as free PDF downloads so that's a much cheaper option if you're not too fussed about owning a physical copy??

i got all catalog's @ that link in jpg page by page.

If some of you want it i can upload it as pack.

Sorry for my english :D

Edit: Here are the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A0BR1QN1

If its not legal to upload this just tell me and i delete, or some admin delete it.

Last edited:
Back