The list of people, you want to avoid.

I just seen that in another thread. I know some of these CEOs think they are helping but it hurts the other parts of the business. I feel for the artists involved.

Well even CEOs are morons, it that CEO is a Grade A moron.

I found out that Mike Tyson's statement previously was out of context. He's attacking Robson and STABchuck.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mike Tyson wasn&#39;t dissing Michael guys. He even admits being ignorant to the allegations, but says his reaction is based on what the media is pushing. He also agrees that W&amp;J sound like they&#39;re after money. Please listen to the FULL audio for better context. <a href="https://t.co/qZJpzZv9U7">https://t.co/qZJpzZv9U7</a></p>&mdash; &#55358;&#56600;&#55356;&#57342;Thong Song: The Opera&#55358;&#56600;&#55356;&#57342; (@hannapauses) <a href="https://twitter.com/hannapauses/status/1107347330183897089?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 17, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Add Heather Graham in the fricking list next, she&#8217;s been poisoned by that f:censored:ing film.:angry:

Some german jounalists from the "Aufwachen Podcast" i am veeeeery dissapointed from:
Tilo Jung
Stefan Schulz
Hans Jessen

YouTube Filmcriticer Wolfgang M. Schmidt

Oliver Pocher - Comedian

I&#8217;m so sick and tired of these damned people I tell ya, if they say Robson and STABchuck are brave just one more time! ONE MORE TIME!!!

Here is a good video for this subject:

Brands to Boycott if you are Pro Michael Jackson & Pro Justice

I saw this, but I don't get why is Sportsnet in this? What does Sportsnet have anything to do with Michael anyways? It was owned by Rogers, not Cogeco, I watched it for NHL highlights and I'm definitely not going back to TSN, that channel was too boring and sux for me.

Here is a good video for this subject:

Brands to Boycott if you are Pro Michael Jackson & Pro Justice

This is GREAT! Thank you so much for this video! I think, it would also be good for your health not to read these publications, and watch those stupid networks. It's not like it makes your life better, is it?
Really helpful. Who are the celebrities pictured, sorry for not knowing. I guess, the first one is Sia? But who are the others?

I saw this, but I don't get why is Sportsnet in this? What does Sportsnet have anything to do with Michael anyways? It was owned by Rogers, not Cogeco, I watched it for NHL highlights and I'm definitely not going back to TSN, that channel was too boring and sux for me.

You can try to ask the creator of this video this on YouTube.

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4254664 said:
You can try to ask the creator of this video this on YouTube.

I did, I got no response yet. I prefer Sportsnet over TSN anyways, TSN got even more boring for over 10 years since they possess the iconic &#8220;The Hockey Theme&#8221; from CBC which they sullied it.

I don't know if we can set YouTubers on the list BUT don't klick on videos from the user lindalovesmusic1 !
He /she is an newer MJ hater who seames to have an obsession to make MJ guilty and is produncing plenty of videos every day!

When the person don't get enough klicks he/she is will hopefully stop producing MJ videos.

Add another one. Sarah Silverman, she stated that Michael should be cancelled. Well F:censored:K HER! She&#8217;s the one cancelled!

PoP;4255939 said:
Add another one. Sarah Silverman, she stated that Michael should be cancelled. Well F:censored:K HER! She’s the one cancelled!

Then she and her husband needs to be cancelled. He dressed in black face in the past and that is a fact. MJ is just accused and it is a lie. Just looking for attention. I put her in her place a few weeks ago.

Michael aint going no where. These D list folks just want something to say. Get over it. I wonder what deeds they are hiding.

Then she and her husband needs to be cancelled. He dressed in black face in the past and that is a fact. MJ is just accused and it is a lie. Just looking for attention. I put her in her place a few weeks ago.

Good for you to tell her off. I did the same for Rosie and Heather.

Michael aint going no where. These D list folks just want something to say. Get over it. I wonder what deeds they are hiding.

They're only getting themselves a bashing of a life time.

Good for you to tell her off. I did the same for Rosie and Heather.

They're only getting themselves a bashing of a life time.

I expose Rosie online with her daughter accusing her of abuse in 2016 and we never knew what the outcome was about that claim. Shut her up. I tell ya, many of these people have issue and that is why they can rush to judge MJ and MJ proved his innocence in court.

Last edited:
I expose Rosie online with her daughter accusing her of abuse in 2016 and we never know what the outcome was about that claim. Shut her up. I tell ya, many of these people have issue and that is why they can rush to judge MJ and MJ proved his innocence in court.

And yet they can't get the truth straight. They're stupid for life. That's exactly how I told Rosie "You're stupid for life."

PoP;4255939 said:
Add another one. Sarah Silverman, she stated that Michael should be cancelled. Well F:censored:K HER! She&#8217;s the one cancelled!

I tell ya, when people judge others, they have their demons:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ica-not-paying-1500-for-emmys-hair-and-makeup

Yet she wants to judge MJ on old claims/lies proven in court to be lies by two proven liars in a documentary. It never fails:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sarah-silverman-old-tweets-jokes

Last edited:
I tell ya, when people judge others, they have their demons:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ica-not-paying-1500-for-emmys-hair-and-makeup

Yet she wants to judge MJ on old claims/lies proven in court to be lies by two proven liars in a documentary. It never fails:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sarah-silverman-old-tweets-jokes

Well she's asking for own karma to bite her @$$ off like everybody else who opposes Michael, they're also asking me for to be on my list. And used to think she's cute too, but now I just downright hated her and I don't think I have the stomach to watch Wreck It Ralph Breaks The Internet at all because of her.

I see where Madonna is defending MJ in her latest interview I heard. I hope so. She is famous and what is happening to MJ can happen to her and all others. This should be scary for ALL famous people. This means someone can defend you in life and all else; when they die and their Estate starts making millions or billions, someone can now come up and make up LIES due to the defame the dead no rights and now sue and try to get money off the famous people's Estate even when it is clear it is lies. These famous people better wake up to this and need to knock down this trash and stand up and do NOT let the MEDIA intimate them (this is media driven, NOT public driven (only with a few haters who was going to hate no matter what). This will come back to bit everyone back in the @#$.

I see where Madonna is defending MJ in her latest interview I heard. I hope so. She is famous and what is happening to MJ can happen to her and all others. This should be scary for ALL famous people. This means someone can defend you in life and all else; when they die and their Estate starts making millions or billions, someone can now come up and make up LIES due to the defame the dead no rights and now sue and try to get money off the famous people's Estate even when it is clear it is lies. These famous people better wake up to this and need to knock down this trash and stand up and do NOT let the MEDIA intimate them (this is media driven, NOT public driven (only with a few haters who was going to hate no matter what). This will come back to bit everyone back in the @#$.

she done what his sister (Janet), haven't say.

she done what his sister (Janet), haven't say.

That is best. Janet should stay quiet. There is a time and place for Janet to speak. There is a time to speak and time to stay quiet. She will have her moment.

I don't know if we can set YouTubers on the list BUT don't klick on videos from the user lindalovesmusic1 !
He /she is an newer MJ hater who seames to have an obsession to make MJ guilty and is produncing plenty of videos every day!

When the person don't get enough klicks he/she is will hopefully stop producing MJ videos.

I think we should go on to put YouTubers on the list who actual making vidoseries against MJ and try to convince people that he is guilty of the against to protect fans from supporting and clicking on their video (series)!

The users I want to add on that list is after
Iindalovesmusic1

Is

"MJ IS NOT INNOCENT"
"Tuesday Monday"

I guess its good when we can make something positive out of the the "mistakes" from ourself to click on this videos by accident.
Me myself struggeled everday if I should click on a video to LN or not when I don't know the resource cause I don't want support anti MJ videos to this subject to get relevant.
I often don't click on LN videos where I am not sure from their title if they pro or contra MJ.
So I guess I sometimes missed good LN debunking MJ defending videos in thr past which needed to be supported and spreaded.

Last edited:
Back