Most underrated Michael songs (both solo and in group)

Okay the only song i know from that list is Blame it on the Boogie :D
If i remember it correctly,MJ mentioned That's What You Get For Being Polite in his deposition in 1993.
I will definitely listen to them,thank you very much!
So far i've only seen the Victory Tour but it didn't have any songs from Victory :D But there where many songs i didn't know, maybe i will recognize them on the albums.

I would give anything to be in your shoes to discover some of those amazing tunes for the first time....

I would give anything to be in your shoes to discover some of those amazing tunes for the first time....

Well, that's the only positive thing about being a new MJ fan :D I was 11 when he died.I knew him and liked him but i wasn't a fan.

Yesterday i listened to the Triumph album.TOP

I know it is not underrated at all among fans - but Who Is It !! - So many people don't know the song... I wish it would get more airplay.

Also - We've Had Enough - The Estate really should add it on the next all new album. - And make a video for it, like the MITM video...

Oh yes. I always think Butterflies is, but Break of Dawn is right there with it. I could listen to it forever.

I agree, these songs get overlooked, because they were on Invincible an album which earns far more than its share of abuse.

I really like Invincible, there are so many classics, Don't walk away, Privacy, Break of Dawn, Speechless, Butterfies, Cry, YRMW, Invincible, Unbreakable and Whatever happens. If Michael had just put the album out with those songs, everyone would be saying it is the new Bad, rather than treating it like a William Shatner or Vanilla Ice record.

I know it is not underrated at all among fans - but Who Is It !! - So many people don't know the song....

Exactly, Who is it, is a fan favourite amongst the serious and hardcore fans of Michael Jackson, but casual listeners, people who only bought Thriller or Bad and non fans, have never heard of it in some cases and don't know what they are missing. So many jackasses only believe all the lies and jokes about Michael Jackson and don't bother to listen to songs like Who is it and Break of Dawn and just realise how incredible Michael was a singer, songwriter and an artist, rather than a bizarre freak dancer who rearranged his face and liked boys (Christmas parties today, faced the usual crap about Michael Jackson with new people, when they played Thriller on MTV)

Let the detractors listen to all these under rated album tracks and they soon realise Michael Jackson was hugely misunderstood and that he was really was an absolute genius who had one of the best voices in the world.

My First Post...

Solo
Working Day and Night
Get On The Floor
Girlfriend
Burn This Disco Out
Speed Demon
Who Is It
Lovely One
Heaven Can Wait
Break of Dawn
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
This Time Around
Stranger In Moscow
Baby Be Mine
The Lady In My Life

Jacksons
Your Ways
Everybody
Give It Up
Bless His Soul
Push Me Away
All Night Dancin
Things I Do For You

I'm sure I am forgetting some.

My First Post...

Solo
Working Day and Night
Get on the Floor

Speed Demon
Who Is It

Break of Dawn
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
This Time Around
Stranger In Moscow

The Lady In My Life

These are actually the songs i always listen to :D

As for the Jacksons, i haven't heard everything yet, but the there are many underrated songs.

Back