Thriller 25 - 2009 official calendar

^ lol..seriously :D! Ofcourse they're going to be from Thriller. And the the tour pics are all from Victory, none are from the History tour..

That one is sooo awesome!
with the beat it jacket on the ebone interview one! :D
Amazing:D

Today I recive my calendar Thriller 25 ... Is great!

Update 04 december 2008:
I ordered three calendars, one for me and two for some friends. One of the calendars are a manufacturing defect, which I enjoy :) February page is twice ... what makes it special :)
I am curious if you have had such calendars with manufacturing defects.
_SetupBidi('source');

Last edited:
What's happening with amazon.com? The calendar is in stock on every site,except the .com one,and i've pre-ordered mine from them.Does somebody know why it's being delayed? :(

Maybe it out of stock ... I prefer to order the UK, are little more expensive but come very quickly ...
...be patient ... certainly you will receive calendar in a few days ...

its availalbe on waterstones uk site. but i went into their shop today and it wasnt in stock. so maybe u can only buy it online from them?

will this be in canada, ont just asking? :yes: :pray: i really what one cause i don't have MJ calendar :no: but i what one :yes:

look on amazon for your country. and whats with the red ebony suit looks weird

Today I recive my calendar Thriller 25 ... Is great!

Update 04 december 2008:
I ordered three calendars, one for me and two for some friends. One of the calendars are a manufacturing defect, which I enjoy :) February page is twice ... what makes it special :)
I am curious if you have had such calendars with manufacturing defects.
_SetupBidi('source');

The last page of my book is not sealed at the top and it's folded back to fit the book. It's fine though, it's not hindering anything in the book.

Those printer pressmen who made this must have been rushing hard to get done with the merchandise that they couldn't afford to do anything over. Everything has to be sold.:)

I've got my calendar on the bedroom wall and his eyes on there seem to sparkle with only the light coming from the television in the room.

It freaked me out for a second when I first noticed it. I had to catch myself because I had forgot that I had put it on the wall and I happened to glance at it and it startled me.:D

I was like...whoa...it's just a picture. A very big picture. :D

Back