Whatever happened to the Grace Rwaramba interview with Daphne Barak?

lilasbaby

Proud Member
I only saw snippets, how come the full version never came out?

I read somewhere that after the interview Michael died suddenly & she begged them not to air the piece. I do not know if this is true.

Daphne Barak is known for making up interviews. Grace denied most of what was said in the interview, and Daphne has never been able to show the rest of it existed.

I'm sure Grace must have said many things about Michael and threw him under the bus. :perrin: Obviously it must have been bombastic. Just the fact that Grace have sat with Daphne Barak to talk about Michael is bombastic and already speaks a lot about Grace. :puke: I really wanted to see this entire interview.

Daphne Barak is known for making up interviews. Grace denied most of what was said in the interview, and Daphne has never been able to show the rest of it existed.

But Lacienega I saw Grace sitting there with Daphne, although only a little was said, so how can Grace deny anything if she was in the interview on camera. Do you mean a transcript of the interview without the video was denied by Grace? Then that would make sense.

Ash I agree Grace should not even agree first of all to talk to Daphne. I simply do not understand why grown people are acting like children, & as soon as they have a disagreement with someone, they have to go and bad mouth them to the media. This is really becoming a theme in the "celebrity" world.

Yes, Daphne will interview people like with Aaron Carter, but then claim a tonne of stuff was also said that she can't prove, though she will insist footage or proof exists and it doesn't.

So yeah, Grace sat with her, but did she say all the things Daphne claims? I'm not saying Grace is a saint, but I find it hard to believe she said all these things and they just happened to be off camera (she claimed the footage existed though, didn't she?), and considering how Daphne's got a habit of doing the exact same things as she's accused of doing here, I side more that the rest of the supposed footage/evidence she said these things doesn't exist. Hell, even if it existed, unless it's without any editing, I wouldn't believe it, as Daphne also completely edits around what people will tell her to give the story she wants. She's one of the worst journalists around.

^^Oh thanks, so it was conveniently something said off camera. Now Grace will learn a lesson I hope.

Daphne Barak is not trustable at all. Until I see Grace with my own eyes saying those things I do not believe anything Barak claims about it. Like La Cienega said it's her modus operandi.

The 4 snippets that are still out there, talk about when Michael hired her to be Prince Jackson's nanny and then how she thought it was ridiculous what her salary was being reduced to and when she didn't accept this newer salary she was terminated.

It is wiser that there isn't anything else to watch!

@respect, @lacienega - i agree that barack isn't ethical but i'm pretty sure grace said most of the stuff she was alleged to have said. When the interview was published after mj's death it was interesting that grace issued a 'non-denial denial' - beloved of politicians. Expressing sadness, shock, etc but not actually coming out and saying it was lies. She denied speaking to the times - of course she didn't speak to them, it was to barack who then sold it to the times. The only thing she specifically claimed she didn't say was the pumping stomach story, so that was maybe an example of barack's doing her bit of embellishing. Grace is another example of a leech, prepared to sell out when cast adrift. Tmez didn't like her and used her as an example of the type of person who is around celebs who keep their bosses a little off balance to make them all the more dependent on them.

Ash I agree Grace should not even agree first of all to talk to Daphne. I simply do not understand why grown people are acting like children, & as soon as they have a disagreement with someone, they have to go and bad mouth them to the media. This is really becoming a theme in the "celebrity" world.

It is so sad to see how many people disappointed Michael in many ways. As these people were able to do this? I really can not understand.... *big sigh*

Daphne Barak is not trustable at all.

She can not be trusted under any circumstances. Never!

The 4 snippets that are still out there, talk about when Michael hired her to be Prince Jackson's nanny and then how she thought it was ridiculous what her salary was being reduced to and when she didn't accept this newer salary she was terminated.

It is wiser that there isn't anything else to watch!

:puke:

^^Hopefully she has a job with a higher salary than the one she scoffed at when Michael offered it to here.

Back