Katherine Jackson asking fans to fund new documentary involving PPB???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahsoka Jackson

Proud Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2526157/Jackson.html

Am I the only one who feels a bit odd seeing Paris Jackson and Gladys Knight both being in this, after what Gladys has said before?
In any case, it looks like a very enjoyable film. Having said that....

*Claire Dunphy voice* "Really, Katherine? Really?"

Alllllright, I realize that we don't have the full story, and I don't want to make assumptions, so here's what needs to happen. I WANT ANSWERS. How much exactly do you need for licensing? I need figures! What about your and the grandchildren's monthly allowance? Last I heard, that was in the tens of thousands of dollars. Is it being withheld? If not, then how much are you currently getting each month, and how much are you allocating to HELP pay for the project, since you say you can't afford to pay for it outright? And what about all these relatives of yours...including your daughter Janet, who is married to a billionaire? I've even heard that she's a billionaire in her own right. Aren't she and her husband together with other family members collectively able to spare enough to make this happen? Oh, and getting to keep the money even if the film isn't made? *laughs dryly* I'm presenting two options here: A, prove to us that you are somehow poor enough to need our personal charity. (Please tell me that's costume jewelry you're wearing in that video!)
Or, B, remove that Goddarned clause and replace it with a one guaranteeing a full refund if the film isn't made, and maybe I'll overlook the fact that you ever had the gall to even suggest something like that.

I'm gonna say this right now. I've never perceived you as this greedy, evil old woman, Katherine. My impression has been that you are extremely weak, and very easy to manipulate. That's remains my impression of you, but guess what? I'm getting pretty darn fed up with you! You've ticked me off enough in the way you've handled Michael's children, and you are continuing to tick me off! If your relatives are pushing you to do this so they can get money through you, then get a Goddarned backbone. Is the Estate is jacking you guys over and not giving you your fair dues? If so....well, I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you guys still have much more money and a much better standard of living than most of the people you're asking for charity! I seriously doubt you are remotely poor enough for it to be reasonable for you to ask us to make up for whatever the Estate might be failing to pay you.

Oh, one more thing....what Joe said about Blanket. Don't...you...dare. DO NOT put that kind of pressure on that boy!!!!!!!!!! The boy is his own person, not a Michael Jackson clone. If he becomes a singer or dancer, people are automatically going to compare him to his father. That will be way too much pressure as is. There is no need for you to increase that pressure, and you have no business doing so anyway! If he wants to sing and dance, fine. But do not try to make or encourage him to be someone else. Just let him use whatever talents God has blessed him with to the best of his abilities. Capisce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back